• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News: Stolen cavalier reunited with owner

Oh bless, poor man and poor dog. Whatever posesses people to steal dogs is beyond me. In my mind it is like someone stealing a baby - that's what my dog is to me anyway & most other Cavalier owners treat their dogs like babies too.

I'm so glad they're now re-united but sorry for the little girl who had obviously grown to love Sammy as well. Lets hope she gets another dog as gorgeous :)

Oh I'm so pleased that Sammy's been reunited with his doggy Dad...I saw him in the Missing section of the Cavalier Club website, and was so worried.

Happy ending to the story, I hope the guy who bought him learnt his lesson :( Feel sorry for his daughter, but surely people know not to buy a dog in a pub icon_yikes

I know of some pubs that you can buy anything in if you really want it. One in the town we lived in for a couple of years was so bad that even the Police never went in there alone and without dogs icon_yikes

Back