• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Relaxing Updated 3/8/2005 More photos further down the subje

Camilla Berntsson

My Pyret have always been a lady who could relax whenever-wherever, this is with her babies:
Jkull.jpg

So one day when I looked up from my book I saw one of her pups do this
j-bt-tik2.jpg

So when the litter was about 6 weeks I saw this on the floor (it's feeding time):
j-kull5v.jpg

Now It's only the ruby puppy who lives with us, she's 6 months old, and just as relaxed as her mother.... lazy dogs?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That gave me my morning laugh! What wonderful pictures. Looks like that position runs in the family!! :lol:

Those pictures cracked up me! Yes, that's one very relaxed dog! I love the feeding time picture...just bring it on.

Really beautiful dogs. I love seeing the wholecolours; not least because you get to enjoy their pictures less often. Your B&Ts really DO love being on their backs!!

Back