• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How is Willow?

Oh! sorry Donna..I never saw this post! Willow is doing GREAT! He is getting me up a bit earlier than I would like right now, but I think that will pass as he gets older and lazier:) I'm hoping my friend with a digital camera can takes a couple of pics soon! He is going to my groomer tomorrow:)

Glad he's OK Lindee, hope he has a great time at the groomers - Maxx loves going to see him groomer for a trim and practically drags me in once the car door is opened!

Looking forward to those pics....

I guess I'm quite lucky really, my hubby is up at 5.30am for work and so lets Maxx out for his 1st wee then :lol:

Tell Willow about Leo and Jaspar, who don't even come up out of the covers sometimes when I get up (usually they wait for the sound of the refigerator door opening... :roll: ). They will sleep in til whenever I get up.

Yes we do need pictures for the picture section!

Oh bless them. Maxx gets up with daddy (probably because Daddy makes him his own cup of tea :lol: then he comes and gets on or in the bed with me - he's very often still there for an hour or two after I get up and I can't make the bed until he gets up :lol:

Spoiled or what????????

Back