PDA

View Full Version : How is Willow?

Maxxs_Mummy
20th July 2005, 07:35 PM
Can we have an update please?????? Oh yes, and a pic or several if possible...... ;)

Lindee
27th July 2005, 11:38 PM
Oh! sorry Donna..I never saw this post! Willow is doing GREAT! He is getting me up a bit earlier than I would like right now, but I think that will pass as he gets older and lazier:) I'm hoping my friend with a digital camera can takes a couple of pics soon! He is going to my groomer tomorrow:)

Maxxs_Mummy
28th July 2005, 12:25 PM
Glad he's OK Lindee, hope he has a great time at the groomers - Maxx loves going to see him groomer for a trim and practically drags me in once the car door is opened!

Looking forward to those pics....

I guess I'm quite lucky really, my hubby is up at 5.30am for work and so lets Maxx out for his 1st wee then :lol:

Karlin
28th July 2005, 12:44 PM
Tell Willow about Leo and Jaspar, who don't even come up out of the covers sometimes when I get up (usually they wait for the sound of the refigerator door opening... :roll: ). They will sleep in til whenever I get up.

Yes we do need pictures for the picture section!

Maxxs_Mummy
28th July 2005, 01:07 PM
Oh bless them. Maxx gets up with daddy (probably because Daddy makes him his own cup of tea :lol: then he comes and gets on or in the bed with me - he's very often still there for an hour or two after I get up and I can't make the bed until he gets up :lol:

Spoiled or what????????