• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Health results

Camilla Berntsson

Does anyone know anything about theese dogs? Colours, health etc??

Total Eclipse Of An Excellent Choice,
Miletree Nessun Dorma,
Cacharel,
Widukind´s Pique Bube

Are they European or North American dogs? Just curious. I'm sure you've tried the pedigree databases though of course that won't give you health info. The UK club keeps a list of dogs testing with healthy hearts -- but there doesn't seem to the kind of public posting of results as with OFA in the US, that makes doing health research a little easier.

I believe that they are European, but I'm not sure.

I know that you can find the Danish heartresults on the Danish Cavalier Clubs Webpage too, and even the Finnish, but I believe that these dogs come from the Netherlands and Tyskland

Ok, I have searched my databases and the web, and come up with.... not much.
Do anyone know anything about:
Rattlebridge Jacob (Sire: Crossbow Jack Mc Laughlin Dame: Regis Little Bit O' Holly)
I have his pedigree, some generations back, but doesn't have any clear hearts results, or how old they wheer when they passed on.
I don't have the parnets to Maggie May Of Camam either. can anyone help me?

Back