• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from TX

taura lathem

Hi, my name is Taura. Some of you may remember me from another board. I have had my 4 month old Cavalier/Cocker mix for 3 weeks. Regal is really my son Joshua's dog. He was the one who HAD to have a Cavalier. We were very blessed to be able to find a dog acceptable to him for less than 2K. To us, Regal is so much more Cavalier than Cocker Spaniel. I will post pictures soon.

Hoping you will overlook our muttness.

taura lathem said:
Hi, my name is Taura. Some of you may remember me from another board. I have had my 4 month old Cavalier/Cocker mix for 3 weeks. Regal is really my son Joshua's dog. He was the one who HAD to have a Cavalier. We were very blessed to be able to find a dog acceptable to him for less than 2K. To us, Regal is so much more Cavalier than Cocker Spaniel. I will post pictures soon.

Hoping you will overlook our muttness.

Hey Taura - recognize you from the other board. Welcome!! Mutt or not he sure is a good looking dog. Did you post pics on this board yet?

Back