PDA

View Full Version : Harry's new toy!

Harry & Heidi's mom
1st August 2005, 08:59 PM
I got Harry this new toy, and i think it's a great idea!

It is a treat ball, that whan he moves around a treat falls out
.................................................. ............................................. BUT This one also plays a pre recorded message so he can hear my voice when i have to go out and leave him!!! how cool is that icon_banana

http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/blackbeauty/Picture 1110.jpg

Harry & Heidi's mom
1st August 2005, 09:01 PM
arghhhhhhhhhh it won't work

Lorraine
1st August 2005, 10:31 PM
Here ya go icon_banana (hope you dont mind).

What a brilliant idea.

http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/blackbeauty/Picture%201110.jpg

Harry & Heidi's mom
1st August 2005, 10:37 PM
THANKS Lorraine!!!

It's called a "talk to me" treat ball and i got it from pets @ home, it cost me £11.99p!!
We've had loads of fun recording different sounds on it :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
2nd August 2005, 12:11 AM
Heather,

That's a brilliant toy :D Harry's not spoiled or anything then ???? :lol:

His coat looks even silkier now than the first photo's of him :D What are you feeding him on? It's certainly doing him some good :D

Harry & Heidi's mom
2nd August 2005, 08:24 AM
Hi Maxxs_mummy,

No, harry isn't spoilt at all! what makes you think that??? icon_whistling

Harry is fed on Burns, but he has an egg for breakfast!!!
I bathed him on saturday as he's losing his puppy coat so maybe thats why it looks a bit better :lol:

Karlin
2nd August 2005, 12:56 PM
I have two treat balls and they LOVE them, but would like to get this one! Like the idea of the recorded voice; that's so funny. Great for when you are away. You could make it say 'SIT!'... icon_devil

I just spent lots at www.petlondon.com -- got two of the Puppia soft harnesses and also that adorable star collar in brown leather. I had wanted a new collar and don;t really like the spangly ones for my boys :lol: nor the stud ones as they are a little too tough-guy-ish but loved those stars. Well THAT certainly did some damage to the credit card! They are sending them today. I'll post a pic of them wearing them when they arrive. Thanks to Grima for posting a pic of Andrea in the Puppia harness in the pic gallery, and giving the link for petlondon.com!