• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello all!

Darby's Mom

Hello all!

I was introduced to this list by Rory's mom. This group is fantastic! It is so nice to see a list where everybody is so warm and supportive of one another!

Anyways, I am owned by a 4 month old blenheim named "Darby." She is my little angel! The photo on the left is from when she was about 10 weeks old.

My family has been involved with Cavaliers for over 20 years. I went through a period of severe "cavy-withdrawl" when I left home and attended college, lived in apartments, etc. Now that I have a house with a yard for a happy little cavy, I am finally able to spoil my new addition.

Hello to all of you, and thank you, Karlin for putting together such a wonderful group!

Darby & her mom

icon_dog

HI!!! Welcome to the board! I'm so glad that you found it! :) Rory sends lots of doggie kisses to Darby and you!
-rory's mom

HIya Darby's Mom & icon_welcome . If you ever get fed up of Darby send her here to me - she is deelissshhhhhussssssss :lol:

icon_welcome and glad to see you here! That pic of Darby is adorable; I love the name too. They are little imps at that age.

Here are some adorable pics of Darby and Rory at the CKCSC show in SF a few months ago:

Adorableness:
IMG_9027.jpg

abfb9f13.jpg

"Listen to me, kid. I'm older and wiser. I can teach you a few things about life - Most importantly: how to get whatever you want!!"
28d78f2f.jpg

117f6229.jpg

Oh that was Darby in that cute pic of them running in the field! :D All of those pics are so sweet -- makes me think about puppies again... :lol: Rory looks like he was loving having a puppy around.

Darby

Welcome! What a cutie! I love the picture of Rory and Darby on the bed, how adorable!
I have a cousin named Darby, great name!

icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing all about Darby and seeing some more photo's. What a cute face she has.

Thank you all for the kind and welcoming remarks! Here are a some additional pics of Darby growing up as a pup, as well as some with our other dog, Yoschy. Believe it or not, Yoschy is a working police dog!!! Talk about polar opposites! He absolutely adores little Darby - they even sleep together! Enjoy!

Darby and sister Chloe at 10 days old:
Cavaliers993_edited.jpg

Darby's litter at 2.5 weeks (she is middle-left)! I love curious puppy kisses!
P4230035_edited.jpg

Darby looking cute at 5 weeks:
P1010194.jpg

Learning to use the doggie door at 6 weeks (gotta love the puppy-ramp and welcome mat!) :p
6.jpg

Stalking the camera at 7 weeks (soooo serious!): :lol:
7weeks.jpg

Darby at 12 weeks:
P1010076.jpg

Darby & Yoschy:
P1010037.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010040.jpg

[/img]

What wonderful pictures! I just sat here with a smile on my face as I went through them. I love the picture of Yoschy and Darby snoozing together.

Oh, what gorgeous photo's :D I love the one of Darby inbetween Yoschy's paws. GSD's and Cavaliers seem to be a good match. I used to know someone who had a working Prison dog and a B&T , they were amazingly good friends and when the GSD was working the B&T used to sit in the window waiting for his return LOL

Back