PDA

View Full Version : HOMED! 25% Cavalier Needs a Home

TKC
24th August 2005, 03:48 PM
UK or Ireland unless you want to pay shipping to the USA :) Actually I am travelling to San Francisco via Chicago so I guess we can include Chicago and San Fran homes too :lol:

Shirley is about a quarter cavalier. She has the sweetest nature. Very placid and kind. Well trained and just lovely.

Here she is. No more than 18 months old. Great with other dogs too.

http://upload.irishanimals.ie//Uploads/8_shirley.jpg

Cathy T
24th August 2005, 04:16 PM
She's very cute!

Karlin
24th August 2005, 04:30 PM
She is, has a very cavalier personality. I think she could be half cavalier half terrier or small collie. She is cavalier sized.

TKC
13th September 2005, 03:34 PM
Homed thanks to this board.

Bev
22nd September 2005, 12:21 PM
Just wanted to post a reply to let you know how ‘Jess’ is getting on. She was picked up on the 11th September, and only took a day to really settle in!!! Pepper obviously was a bit wary at first but is enjoying her new friend, even if she hasn’t got the hang of the chasing game. Pepper will bark and run off expecting a chase only to turn and see Jess stunned by the whole thing. She’s great on the lead and after the 1st few walks where she’d keep fairly close and looking up for reassurance, she now dashes off with Pepper to find the ‘great’ smelling spots. Well that’s Jess for now, I’ll try and get some pictures posted, bless.

Thanks
Bev

The name Jess was settled after numerous debates in the family. Not that she isn’t pretty but the names that were being thrown around just didn’t seem to suit her, Mocha, Ceile, Kyla.

Jen
22nd September 2005, 03:26 PM
That's great Bev!!

Karlin
10th October 2005, 02:00 PM
Great to hear this news, Bev. I do hope you'll add in some pics! I am the one who took the original pic when TKC and I paid this girl a visit so it's always nice to know where they go to, and how they do. :)