PDA

View Full Version : Just had to share!!

Kimmisue
29th August 2005, 05:06 PM
Reggies new trick ... He sneezes on command.

It is too cute...
Although we get a lot of sneezing when we are trying to eat :D

I can't beleive how quick these guys learn. He is 7 months old..and already knows, fetch, sit , stay, down, NO, sneeze, speak and when walking if I stop he sits .
Oh and time to go up. If we leave he has to go into his cage.

I want to work on praying and whispering next.
Now that I don't have my horse ...I will use the time to train Reggie icon_banana

Maxxs_Mummy
29th August 2005, 08:02 PM
LOL too funny. Maxx sneezes on command too and yes, that's usually when we're eating dinner :roll: LOL

Cathy T
30th August 2005, 01:20 AM
But can he fetch his own kleenex?! :D

Maxxs_Mummy
30th August 2005, 10:56 AM
LOL Cathy! Maxx just uses my leg to wipe his nose in - he's not bothered :roll:. - Thank goodness he's never had a cold :lol:

Kimmisue
30th August 2005, 12:11 PM
You guys are too funny :D

If Reggie found the need for the kleenex other then shredding it ...I bet he would icon_banana

Karlin
30th August 2005, 02:20 PM
Oh shredding Kleenex! A favourite activity. Jaspar will snatch them used or unused if he can find them and then destroy (just in case they were dangerous...). Toilet roll cores are also a big favourite around here, or bits of cardboard.

Maxxs_Mummy
30th August 2005, 03:02 PM
*Nods head* Yup, that's Maxx. He loves to go into the kids' bedrooms and take the dirty tissues from their bins then shreds them all over the upstairs :lol:

The cats I used to have (now both at the Bridge :( ) would shred a whole box of tissues if they could get to them. I once came home from work to find tissues everywhere. It looked like confetti :lol:

melanie
30th August 2005, 04:14 PM
We have to keep our bathroom doors closed or we would have toilet paper all over the house. You should see how fast she can run with a roll of TP in her mouth as it is unrolling all over the place. :shock:

Dee
31st August 2005, 03:36 AM
Audrey is a TP and kleenex maniac!! She also sneezes when I ask her to speak and she isn't in the mood to bark. It is really cute and funny!!!

Kimmisue
31st August 2005, 12:39 PM
So ..they all like to do it :lol:

They are a joy..at the time of clean up ..you don't laugh ..but afterwards you can't help it.

I love how he cleans my yard..any stick looking object is brought to the house to come in with him for his toybox...Yes he has a toy box that is big enough for him to lay in and choose his toy of the moment :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
31st August 2005, 09:19 PM
Kimmisue, so does Maxx LOL These babies are sooooooooooo spoilt :lol:

cleopatra
30th September 2005, 04:06 PM
hi all i love reading your stories they really make me laugh, its amazing how animals pick things up,
i will be getting my little girl home in 4 weeks time and i justcant wait, i have never had a puppy before so i am a bit nervous, we have 4 cats though and 2 budgies at the minute, animals are such a joy i dont know how anyone can be without them. but what i want to know is how on eath you can teach a dog to sneeze on command?... i would love to know , and any tips any 1 could help me with when i get my new baby would be much appreciated and very helpful...i kust cant wait to be able to post my own stories and pics :)