• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the heat!!

sarahg

hi
how is everyones dogs coping in this heat?? my poor lady is really having a tough time, poor girl

The weather has been hot hasn't it? Iv'e been taking Chloe for a walk in the evenings when it is much cooler than in the day. She loves lying on the cool kitchen tiles too instead of her bed and a nice cool shower makes her feel good too :D

Well, I have three all crashed out on the laminate - they're coping pretty well really. It's me who's having the problems :lol:

I don't know what it's like over there, but here in California we've been having over 100 degree days the whole summer -- occasionally dipping down to 95 or so. :roll:

The only solution is to STAY INSIDE with the AC on HIGH!

The UK has been up in the 90s on and off all summer -- we stay a lot cooler over here in Ireland, especially on the east coast of Ireland as we are on the coast in Dublin and get cool breezes off the sea and the river Liffey. I saw yesterday they were predicting 31 C for London -- ouch. We had warm weather but not overly hot. I took the boys up to the canal for a swim. It used to be horrible and algae-covered and trash-filled but one of the benefits of the celtic tiger economy is they realised the 250 year old canals are actually a lovely amenity not a dump and they keep them fairly clean and are building nice towpaths and landscaping them. I am looking for a house right next to the canal so the boys can swim regularly.

Oh Rory, oh to have Air Con in the houses here! I have it in my car and sometimes go out for a drive with Maxx just to cool us both down LOL

Back