PDA

View Full Version : Dog feet and Fritos corn chips...is there a connection?

GudrunTheRed
31st August 2005, 09:16 PM
Some years ago a friend of mine asked me to smell her dog's feet in order to prove a theory of hers. I gave her an odd look, but what the heck...I sniffed away and by-golly she was right...they did infact smell just like Fritos. Ever since then I have noticed that all the dog feet that I've smelled smell just like Fritos. Am I weird? Yes. But I think you will find my conclusion is founded on thorough scientific research, a silly sense of adventure and an excellent sense of smell...
http://www.dilettante.info/images/Chester/FritoFeet.jpg

Go ahead...smell your doggy feet and I think you will be quite surprised that they do smell like that famous snack chip. Personally, Fritos bring back very happy childhood memories of PB&J sandwiches with Fritos and an ice-cold Coke in the summer time...

Jen
31st August 2005, 09:19 PM
There's that poor dog in his bed again, poor thing, looks like he fell out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Darby's Mom
31st August 2005, 09:29 PM
By golly you're right! That is hillarious! And, I love your graphic illustration of the theory! :lol:

GudrunTheRed
31st August 2005, 09:30 PM
There's that poor dog in his bed again, poor thing, looks like he fell out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:Yep, he's having a rough time of it today...can't quite seem to get all of his body in the bed.

But seriously...do your dog's feet smell like Fritos?

I have no idea why I'm fixated on this today...silly me :oops:

GudrunTheRed
31st August 2005, 09:31 PM
By golly you're right! That is hillarious! And, I love your graphic illustration of the theory! :lol: Thanks for your scientific feedback. Glad to know that I'm not going crazy. :shock:

Glad I made you giggle. Everyone's replies are making me giggle alot today...it feels good to be silly. ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
31st August 2005, 10:12 PM
LMAO That's hilarious. I don't know what Frito's smell like, but Maxx's feet smell like cheesy wotsits LOL http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/images%5Clarge%5CCT0093.jpg