PDA

View Full Version : Hi

HollyWilson
16th September 2005, 06:26 AM
Hi,

My name is Holly. I am 20 and live in Georgia. My family has cavaliers. I got my first cavalier in 1997. He is a blenheim male named Brookhaven Fairmont, but I call him Dooley. I was only twelve when I got him. I started to show him in the puppy classes at AKC shows. Dooley and I had so much fun showing that he earned his championship before he turned 1. Dooley is eight now and is a champion in both the AKC and CKCSCUSA.

sarahg
16th September 2005, 07:15 AM
hi holly icon_welcome

edel
16th September 2005, 11:07 AM
Hi Holly

Welcome to the board

Karlin
16th September 2005, 12:38 PM
Welcome Holly! Dooley is a great name... :)

GudrunTheRed
16th September 2005, 04:04 PM
Post pics of Dooley when you get a change...we'd all LOVE to see such a winning guy!

Norah
16th September 2005, 05:26 PM
Hi Holly

Welcome icon_welcome

Jen
16th September 2005, 08:56 PM
icon_welcome

Maxxs_Mummy
16th September 2005, 09:42 PM
Hi Holly icon_welcome to the board :D

Cathy T
17th September 2005, 12:57 AM
Hi Holly and welcome. Dooley...what a great name!!

Darby's Mom
17th September 2005, 08:25 PM
icon_welcome to the board Holly! Dooley is SUCH a great name!! I love it! Congratulations on all of your show successes! And, yes... as Gudrun said earlier, we'd love to see pictures of your handsome little man!

HollyWilson
18th September 2005, 11:46 PM
How do I post pictures. I have been trying but am not sure how to do it.

BonnieB
25th September 2005, 03:03 PM
Hi Holly, I also live in Georgia and since I graduated from the U of GA, I know what Dooley's name means. I have seen him and he is a gorgeous dog. I have my little Blenheim boy Magic who was bred by a wonderful breeder here, and my little rescue girl, Belle, and she is the sweetest little thing you would every want to meet.

Karlin
25th September 2005, 06:26 PM
There is some info on how to post pictures in the main FAQ (top of page) and again here: http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=49

hillyb
29th September 2005, 12:52 PM
Hi Holly

Welcome on board I love this site its great and very supportive and informative... Dooley is a terrific name and what a winner - I'm not into showing Sam (my Blenheim - 2years old - rescued him from a family who left him in the garden and fed him once a day - some people make me very cross the way they treat their dogs) - I do often think he would make a champion if I was to show him but don't think its for us - its great fun showing him off in our town as everyone stops to admire him !!

Hope all well in Georgia today

Hilary & Sam

Maxxs_Mummy
30th September 2005, 03:16 PM
Hilary that's awful :shock: Poor little {{{{{{{{Sam}}}}}}}} how anyone can be cruel to an animal and especially a Cavalier is just beyond me :cry:

I bet Sam absolutely adores his new family now though and realises just how lucky he is to have such a wonderful loving Mummy :)