• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Hi,

My name is Holly. I am 20 and live in Georgia. My family has cavaliers. I got my first cavalier in 1997. He is a blenheim male named Brookhaven Fairmont, but I call him Dooley. I was only twelve when I got him. I started to show him in the puppy classes at AKC shows. Dooley and I had so much fun showing that he earned his championship before he turned 1. Dooley is eight now and is a champion in both the AKC and CKCSCUSA.

icon_welcome to the board Holly! Dooley is SUCH a great name!! I love it! Congratulations on all of your show successes! And, yes... as Gudrun said earlier, we'd love to see pictures of your handsome little man!

Hi Holly, I also live in Georgia and since I graduated from the U of GA, I know what Dooley's name means. I have seen him and he is a gorgeous dog. I have my little Blenheim boy Magic who was bred by a wonderful breeder here, and my little rescue girl, Belle, and she is the sweetest little thing you would every want to meet.

Hi Holly

Welcome on board I love this site its great and very supportive and informative... Dooley is a terrific name and what a winner - I'm not into showing Sam (my Blenheim - 2years old - rescued him from a family who left him in the garden and fed him once a day - some people make me very cross the way they treat their dogs) - I do often think he would make a champion if I was to show him but don't think its for us - its great fun showing him off in our town as everyone stops to admire him !!

Hope all well in Georgia today

Hilary & Sam

Hilary that's awful :shock: Poor little {{{{{{{{Sam}}}}}}}} how anyone can be cruel to an animal and especially a Cavalier is just beyond me :cry:

I bet Sam absolutely adores his new family now though and realises just how lucky he is to have such a wonderful loving Mummy :)

Back