PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Nebraska!

Cavalier Mom
5th October 2005, 09:52 PM
I see so many familiar names here, I thought I needed to join too! I have three cavaliers; Samson (tri) Prince (tri) and Molly (blenheim). The two males, Samson and Prince are from a breeder that was most interested in quanitity rather than quality. I wasn't real educated when I found them but knew enough that I wanted Cavaliers. (I did my homework regarding the breed but not the breeder). Well, anyway I was really fortunate! Prince has had patellea surgery but both dogs are heart and eye healthy. They have great temperaments too.

Little Molly came later (after I got more education) and is the product of a well respected breeder. She is a delight and probably the sweetest most cooperative puppy I have ever owned.

I love them all and if our little town would permit it, I would have more!

Heritage Cavaliers
5th October 2005, 09:58 PM
Hi - it is nice to see all the new members!
icon_welcome

Karlin
5th October 2005, 10:00 PM
icon_welcome and glad to have you here! It's a good talkative bunch... :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy
5th October 2005, 10:05 PM
Hi and icon_welcome to you and your three little angels - pics please ;)

Jen
5th October 2005, 10:07 PM
icon_welcome

Moviedust
6th October 2005, 12:43 AM
Wow!! Nebraska!! I'm from Kansas!! Howdy! ;)

I only have one cavalier, and I suffered the same problem you did with breeders at first. I'm hoping to learn enough here to prevent another mistake like that one!!

sramirez
13th October 2005, 05:57 PM
Hi Mom in Nebraska - I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska. What part of the state are you from? I have two cavs - blenim and a ruby, both 7yrs. (we also have a really naughty little Lhaso Apso, who thinks he is in charge of both my girls). Sheri R.

cleopatra
13th October 2005, 06:51 PM
welcome to the forum, its a great little family full of lovers of the cutest dogs in the world, :)