• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Insurance advice

Moviedust

I know people have been saying a lot about pet insurance on the boards lately, so I'm hopeful that everyone will be free with their opinions concerning a decision I'm trying to make.

I'm looking into getting Cedar on a pet insurance program, and I'm pretty sure we will be going with Pet Care Insurance Gold. http://www.petcareinsurance.com/us/dog/index.asp They cover genetic diseases and disorders, which is a must obviously. What I'm curious about is the two plans offered. One plan is the 70% plan. It has a reduced monthly premium (by about 15 dollars), but the insurance only covers 70% of any claims. The 100% plan covers all claims, but it's monthly premium is a bit more expensive.

Now, I know this probably is a personal preference sort of decision, and it matters what financially people can afford, etc. Still, I like bouncing ideas of people to see what comes back at me and sticks. So, if you wouldnt mind sharing your opinions, I'd appreciate it!

Back