PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from South Louisiana

DorianJGrey
18th October 2005, 07:52 AM
Howdy Y'all,
Just found this website after thinking about adding a Cavalier to my life for the last year or two. My neighbors are keeping a gorgeous female for a friend who evacuated for Katrina, and after meeting and playing with her a few times, I'm starting to think this is the breed for me. I'm sure I'm soon to learn many great things about Cavaliers!
-Dorian

Karlin
18th October 2005, 11:59 AM
icon_welcome and glad you found the site. Yes they get addictive -- epecially the more of them you are around!! I swear a cavalier can spot another cavalier from a long distance off, too... :)

edel
18th October 2005, 12:50 PM
icon_welcome

hope you enjoy the board as much as i do

Jen
18th October 2005, 03:31 PM
Welcome! I'm glad you found the site, and it's great that you are doing your research before getting a dog. Lots of good info here!

sarahg
18th October 2005, 05:07 PM
icon_welcome hi there x

deb_d
23rd October 2005, 12:54 AM
What part of Louisiana do you live in? I'm from Marrero, near New Orleans. We've been living in Austin, TX since Katrina. I have two Cavaliers, Patches, a 1 1/2 year old female blenheim and Rocky, 10 month old ruby male. They are just the best dogs ever!

cleopatra
23rd October 2005, 04:39 PM
welcome to the site, its a great source of information for up and coming cavalier owners like me :)

GudrunTheRed
24th October 2005, 06:58 PM
Welcome from me and my Chester!

Heritage Cavaliers
26th October 2005, 07:12 AM
Welcome - it is always good to see new people. This is a great place to learn about the Cavalier - many many wonderful and knowledgeable people. ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
29th October 2005, 10:00 PM
Welcome from me and Maxx and we hope you find your new baby soon - they really are THE most wonderful dogs to have and as Karlin has said, very addictive!