• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Howdy from South Louisiana

DorianJGrey

Howdy Y'all,
Just found this website after thinking about adding a Cavalier to my life for the last year or two. My neighbors are keeping a gorgeous female for a friend who evacuated for Katrina, and after meeting and playing with her a few times, I'm starting to think this is the breed for me. I'm sure I'm soon to learn many great things about Cavaliers!
-Dorian

icon_welcome and glad you found the site. Yes they get addictive -- epecially the more of them you are around!! I swear a cavalier can spot another cavalier from a long distance off, too... :)

Welcome! I'm glad you found the site, and it's great that you are doing your research before getting a dog. Lots of good info here!

What part of Louisiana do you live in? I'm from Marrero, near New Orleans. We've been living in Austin, TX since Katrina. I have two Cavaliers, Patches, a 1 1/2 year old female blenheim and Rocky, 10 month old ruby male. They are just the best dogs ever!

Welcome - it is always good to see new people. This is a great place to learn about the Cavalier - many many wonderful and knowledgeable people. ;)

Welcome from me and Maxx and we hope you find your new baby soon - they really are THE most wonderful dogs to have and as Karlin has said, very addictive!

Back