PDA

View Full Version : New article in JAVMA

rory
27th October 2005, 01:10 PM
Anyone read the newest article in the October Issue of JAVMA by Dr. Dewey on the surgery? I'm supposed to be getting the JAVMA, but haven't received it yet. :( May have to stop by the library and make a photocopy.

Foramen magnum decompression for treatment of caudal occipital malformation syndrome in dogs
Curtis W. Dewey, Jason M. Berg, Georgina Barone, Dominic J. Marino, and Joseph D. Stefanacci

Darby's Mom
27th October 2005, 10:40 PM
OOooooo!! I haven't read it yet, but I'll have to stop by the library later to make a photocopy, too!

Karlin
7th November 2005, 11:46 PM
Can those articles be purchased online, and if so, does it take a while after publication before they are available? I heard this was out but haven't seen it.

rory
8th November 2005, 01:01 AM
I'm going to get a copy and can scan it in and email it to you. I went to the AVMA website and I don't think you can buy the articles online.

Karlin
8th November 2005, 10:50 AM
It is listed here on a site where you can purchase the article, but has not yet been readied for online purchasing. They probably do not make it available til the next issue comes out or something like that:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16266016&query_hl=1