PDA

View Full Version : colours??

Harry & Heidi's mom
27th October 2005, 04:23 PM
now before i ask this question i'm going to say i like cavaliers of all colours BUT.......................................

what 2 colours do you think "go" best together??

JaneB
27th October 2005, 04:47 PM
I personally think a Cav goes with anything! :p Seriously, I love seeing the contrast of the Black and Tan along side the Tri. With their little eyebrow so alike, giving lots of attitude, I think they pair up nicely.
JaneB

fuzzie bear
27th October 2005, 05:16 PM
I've always wanted a ruby and a blenhiem cos they match !

Instead I have 2 Ruby's, 1 Black and Tan and 1 Tricolour ...lol

Karlin
27th October 2005, 06:42 PM
I'd have liked any colour as a second colour and really like wholecolours. But Leo was available and I got a tri. I think a blenheim and a tri make a great pair; they get lots of comments from kids who say "It's the same dog but in different colours!" They are quite striking when walking together.

rory
27th October 2005, 07:01 PM
I like Tris and blenheims together.

sarahg
27th October 2005, 07:54 PM
i like the idea of a black and tan and a ruby

Harry & Heidi's mom
27th October 2005, 08:10 PM
just wondering what "colour" to get next thats all icon_whistling

i like Karlin's picture and think a blenheim would suit harry, but i'd like a ruby too, or a black and tan at a push but i think a nice contrast to harry's tri colours would be nice!

(secretly hoping to have one of each colour eventually ;) )

sarahg
27th October 2005, 08:19 PM
i like the idea of a black and tan and a ruby

Heritage Cavaliers
27th October 2005, 11:18 PM
I am crazy about the parti (tri and BH) colors as I love the contrast with the color and white markings ...

Darby's Mom
27th October 2005, 11:38 PM
I am preferable to the "broken" colors... the blenheims with the tricolors. They are so striking together!!

But, of course... ANY color would pair beautifully (as long as it's another cavalier!) :D

Maxxs_Mummy
28th October 2005, 05:14 PM
I agree with Darby's Mom. I like any colours LOL I must admit to wanting either another Tri, a b&t or a blenheim to keep Maxxy company though :~)

MGMom
29th October 2005, 04:49 PM
The litter from which we got Scarlett (our blenheim) had mostly tris and a couple of blenheim, and the mother was blenheim. I thought the contrast between the mother and her little tri babies was so cute! Scarlett looked like a little carbon copy of her mommy, but the tri puppies looked like they didn't come from the same mommy if you looked at color alone. It was a beautiful litter! If we were getting another puppy, I would want a tri to go with Scarlett. ( Actually we had requested a tri boy, but we would have had to wait much longer for another litter. Now, I couldn't imagine having any other puppy than her!) I know this may sound silly, but I think the puppy with whom you fall in love will be the perfect match--no matter what its color!