View Full Version : Hello, we are from Iceland! :)

29th October 2005, 09:10 PM
Hi, hi! We are new here on the message board. We are family from Iceland and we have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel boys. The first names Skutuls- Fjalar and he is 2 years old. The second names Moorfields- Molder and he is 5 years old, he is from Ireland and he came to Iceland when he was 6 months. Fjalar is tricolour and Molder is black & tan. They are wonderful and we love them so much! :)
Bye, bye and we hope you are gonna wisit our homesite and don't forget the guestbook ;) http://www.simnet.is/gola/fjalar-molder

Sorry about our english, we are not very good in english but we hope you understand it...

This is Fjalar

And this is Molder

If you will see more pictures of them, wisit our picture gallery here: http://dyrariki.is/gallery/AlbumSkoda.aspx?A=2650

29th October 2005, 09:57 PM
Welcome to you all. Your English is really good and it's certainly a lot better than my Icelandic!

Your boys are gorgeous, I especially love Tri's and Black and Tans - I like all of them really :lol: Molder has the most beautiful ears & Fjalar the most expressionable face :~) Really gorgeous Cavaliers :~)

29th October 2005, 10:53 PM
Thank you "Maxxs_Mummy" for writing this wonderful words about our dogs :D We would be very glad if you can send us picture of your dog in e-mail, because we love Cavaliers so much and we like very much to look at pictures of other beautiful Cavaliers! ;)

Heritage Cavaliers
29th October 2005, 11:40 PM

Welcome to the board - it is always nice to see new members !

What beautiful boys!

30th October 2005, 08:10 AM
hi and icon_welcome

your dogs are gorgeous

30th October 2005, 04:24 PM
Wow. Very stunning boys. Welcome to the board!

31st October 2005, 08:13 PM
Welcome! Chester and I say hello! You have very gorgeous boys...you are very blessed.

1st November 2005, 10:29 PM
welcome to the forums, and thanks for showing us your pictures,your dogs look amazing, they have beautiful faces.

1st November 2005, 10:40 PM
icon_welcome What handsome boys you have.