PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for Monday

Maxxs_Mummy
3rd November 2005, 02:16 PM
Because that's when my darling little Charlie is moving in with us :D He's been here twice now and has settled in so well that his foster Mummy said he can come for good on Monday :D

She is so upset at losing him but says she could wish for him to have no better home :D

Hubby popped home to meet him yesterday and loved him and my youngest is besotted with him. He didn't want him to go back last night.

Maxx adores Charlie too - I just can't wait now :D

Jen
3rd November 2005, 03:19 PM
Congrats!!! icon_banana How fun for you, and Charlie too!!

rory
3rd November 2005, 04:20 PM
What wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you all!

Heritage Cavaliers
3rd November 2005, 05:25 PM
Wonderful to hear - hope to see more photos of the 2 soon!

Congratulations Again

sarahg
3rd November 2005, 06:30 PM
icon_banana congratulations icon_banana

Linda
3rd November 2005, 06:36 PM
That is wonderful.
Congratulations, I worry about Dudley when we get another I keep
thinking that he will be jealous. He is so used to getting all the attention
I'll be watching for your posts.

Jo B
3rd November 2005, 11:05 PM
Brillant news Congratulations icon_banana

Dont forget to take lots of pictures :D

Mary
4th November 2005, 12:32 AM
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! :D

Cathy T
4th November 2005, 03:56 AM
Hooray!! This is so exciting!!

Karlin
4th November 2005, 12:25 PM
icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Maxxs_Mummy
4th November 2005, 12:35 PM
Couldn't have put it better myself Karlin :lol:

JaneB
4th November 2005, 03:19 PM
I'm counting the days right along with you. :D Please keep us posted. Best wishes for a smooth "bringing home the new baby" day.
JaneB

Nicki
4th November 2005, 06:28 PM
We're just SOOO excited for you Donna - the long wait will have been worth it when Charlie arrives with his suitcase :lol:

Special hugs for Maxx - going to be a big bruvver. Roop says it's a responsible job but he's sure that Maxxy is up to the task. :D

Have a great weekend - I know it won't pass quickly enough for you.

Lots of love from us all

icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Lorraine
4th November 2005, 07:07 PM
I'm so happy to hear this, can't wait to see him settle in to his new home - will be awaiting dozens of photos. icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Maxxs_Mummy
4th November 2005, 08:10 PM
Thanks everyone :D Nicki, Maxx says he's going to send you an email to say thank you for the parcel. He's very frightened at the minute icon_yikes , we went for our walk and the fireworks started - it wasn't even dark :roll:

Maxxs_Mummy
6th November 2005, 07:59 PM
Oooh less than a day now.......

Maxx is hiding under my desk because he hates the fireworks. He wasn't happy on his walks earlier either, he could probably smell the sulphur in the air and kept stopping, looking around and shaking :?

Darned fireworks should be banned :x

Mary
7th November 2005, 12:17 PM
Woo hoo!! It is Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth
7th November 2005, 12:39 PM
Pepys used to be terrified of fireworks until a Homoeopathist I was seeing gave me some Phosphorous tablets for him, he only ever took three and we never had the same degree of fear again. Granted he would come to me for reassurance when he heard them, but the days of shaking and hiding finished for ever.

Looking forward to hearing all about Charlie,
Best wishes,
Ruth

Cathy T
7th November 2005, 03:42 PM
Happy Monday!!! I'm so excited!!!

Linda
7th November 2005, 04:04 PM
icon_drivingcar Today is your big day . Are you on your way. icon_drivingcar icon_drivingcar icon_drivingcar

Maxxs_Mummy
7th November 2005, 04:30 PM
He's here :D He arrived about an hour ago and his foster mummy has just left me. Oh it's so lovely having two furry babies icon_heartthrob icon_heartthrob icon_heartthrob icon_heartthrob

Jen
7th November 2005, 04:43 PM
Congrats!! How fun!

Linda
7th November 2005, 05:17 PM
Glad everything is going so well, are they playing together yet or do you
think it will take some time for them to get to know one another ????

Julie
7th November 2005, 05:31 PM
Oh Donna I'm so pleased for you . I can feel your excitment. Keep in touch and don't forget to send on pics!

sarahg
7th November 2005, 05:36 PM
icon_banana really pleased for you xx

Karlin
7th November 2005, 07:42 PM
icon_banana icon_banana

Maxxs_Mummy
7th November 2005, 10:45 PM
They haven't really played together yet & Maxx has got far more energy than Charlie (even though he's 4 1/2 yrs older).

I did laugh tonight though, Maxx was lying by the side of my chair snoring away and Charlie kept sniffing Maxx's feet. It must have tickled because he kept jerking his feet and kicking Charlie. The look on Charlie's face was priceless - shame the camcorder wasn't charged :roll:

He's also been telling the screensaver off on the computer - heaven knows why - it's only a picture and doesn't make a noise :lol:

Oh yeah, and he doesn't like the dark and he won't go out the garden on his own as soon as light fades - he is a total wimp :roll:

I'm sure I was told he was a rottweiler.....

Moviedust
7th November 2005, 11:32 PM
Congrats!! I'm jealous of the new cuddle buddy. We'are all desperate for pics!

Maxxs_Mummy
7th November 2005, 11:34 PM
I tried to take some earlier but it's still all a bit new and strange to him & he kept moving :roll: :lol:

Nicki
8th November 2005, 08:04 PM
Donna I'm so thrilled that Charlie has arrived safely and is settling in - bless him. Big cuddles from Auntie Nicki and all the gang :D

Poor Maxxy - have you tried Rescue Remedy for him? I also have a combination remedy from my homoeopath which has really helped TedBear.

Can't wait to see some more photos - even blurry ones :lol:

Darby's Mom
8th November 2005, 08:12 PM
Congratulations on your new baby! How wonderful to have two fur-babies in the house! It will take Maxx a few days to get used to the imposition on his space and your love, but then they will be the best of friends - absolutely inseparable, I'm sure of it! :D