PDA

View Full Version : meet my babies Harvey and Chloe

chlovey
16th November 2005, 11:16 AM
these are my little fur-babies Harvey and Chloe and what a delight they are too :D they make me smile from morning to night....my husband works away alot and my god i dread to think what it would be like with out these two....i love them to pieces xxx

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/jl-ka/DSCF0397.jpg

sarahg
16th November 2005, 01:06 PM
Hi there are two gorgeous doggies.

Jen
16th November 2005, 02:12 PM
LOVE the Puppias! What cute kids!

Heritage Cavaliers
16th November 2005, 03:35 PM
They are beauties !!

Karlin
16th November 2005, 04:26 PM
Awww little pink bellies! :)

Maxxs_Mummy
16th November 2005, 11:27 PM
Awww little pink bellies! :)

That was the first thing I noticed too - what are we like???? icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Nicki
17th November 2005, 05:53 PM
Oh aren't they cute icon_heartthrob

Glad to see they're in the Puppia gang icon_thumbsup

chlovey
17th November 2005, 09:31 PM
Oh aren't they cute icon_heartthrob

Glad to see they're in the Puppia gang icon_thumbsup

thanks everyone for your replies...... :D i am addicted to a uk website www.puccipetwear.co.uk :D my husband says he needs a second job just to pay for the doggy clothing,leads and collars :shock: :badgrin: i cant resist its getting a weekly accurance :roll: everytime the postman comes early before my husband goes to work its a parcel for the doggies :D ....ahhhh well whats the point of havin em if ya cant spoil em..(thats my excuse) lol :)

cleopatra
23rd November 2005, 10:21 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww tooooooooo cute and i love the little coats.
i am glad someone mentioned the little pink bellies because my jasmine doesnt seem to be growing any fur there at all and we were beginning to worry but i see its a normal thing thank goodness.... when my mum tickles her little baldy bit she just looks up at her with a big smile on her face and then falls asleep its so cute.