• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

joanna

daisyboo004a.jpg

Hi, I just heard about this website this week and though I would join and show off our puppy Daisy Boo. As you can see she is a ruby and five months old - we're thinking about getting another one already! Joanna

icon_welcome and glad you are here. What a beautiful puppy -- and I see you already have the cavalier addiction as well! :lol:

Gorgeous girl, is she half as sweet as she looks? Welcome to CavTalk, truly a group of lovely folks. I know you will enjoy the friendship and the wonderful support and information. :)

Thanks for the lovely welcome everybody. It's noce to know there are others out there like ourselves who are absolutely crazy about their cavs. Joanna.

SOOoooooo beautiful! a little angel!

SNAP on the name.........

I have a "Daisy-May" but she is a Sheltie, 15wks old,

Alison, Wilts, UK.

icon_welcome to you and Daisy Boo (love the name) as Karlin says it looks like you have caught the Cavalier Habit!!!
Daisy Boo is a beautiful puppy.
Warm wishes,
Ruth

what a beautifull pup, you should bring her over to play with Lady, adn i think Tara is in teh area too among others! we can have a cav day out in the park!

a sponsored cav walk to raise money for dogs ... now theres a thought

Back