PDA

View Full Version : Here's a photo of my little one

Claire
7th December 2005, 02:45 PM
Here's a photo of my little one that we are due to go and see soon and collect in January..... his is a ruby, but has small white bits which I think are cute...http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/csprice/NewPuppy.jpg

Linda
7th December 2005, 05:05 PM
Oh he is adorable, I also really want a ruby.
Waiting for the Mom to come into Season was suppossed to be in November nothing yet.
You must be so excited, do I see that you already have two ????
I just love ruby's :o :o :o :o

Bruce H
7th December 2005, 06:25 PM
So cute! I bet you really can't wait to bring him home.

Jo B
7th December 2005, 06:46 PM
Congratulations he is so cute :D

Im also waiting on my pup also a ruby

The wait is killing me icon_whistling

Mary
8th December 2005, 12:24 AM
What a cutie!! Can't wait for more pictures. Does he have a name yet?

Claire
8th December 2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks for your replies, I am sooo excited...

Hi Linda and Mary

I have two already Busta a tri-colour and Woody a blenheim, and Darren wants to call him Ozzy, I am not sure but it is better then Martin, Steve, Dave, etc. which is what Darren wanted to call Woody....

Mary
8th December 2005, 11:19 AM
Oh Ozzy will be a cute name. Rubies have a special sparkle you know. My ruby boy is Scout and my ruby girl is named Annie.

Forest
8th December 2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks for your replies, I am sooo excited...

Hi Linda and Mary

I have two already Busta a tri-colour and Woody a blenheim, and Darren wants to call him Ozzy, I am not sure but it is better then Martin, Steve, Dave, etc. which is what Darren wanted to call Woody....
My son has a boxer called David and he has friends whose dogs are called Luke Jack and Garry :) Julie

Claire
8th December 2005, 01:29 PM
Can you image me calling out Dave, Martin or Steve when out on the common, I get enought weird looks with me purple wellies with coloured poppy's on them..... doesn't help either that Dave is also my brother in law, Martin my boss and Steve is a next door neighbour.....

Darby's Mom
8th December 2005, 08:10 PM
OMG!! What a cutie!!

I like "Ozzy!" It just seems to fit him perfectly!!

I absolutely love his little white blaze and socks!! He is too cute! If you ever get tired of him, send him to me!!! (yeah, right! :lol: )

OK... now you've done it... I think I NEED a ruby puppy!!

Cathy T
9th December 2005, 01:16 AM
He is just too cute. I love his little white marks. They give him character.

Forest
9th December 2005, 05:49 AM
Can you image me calling out Dave, Martin or Steve when out on the common, I get enought weird looks with me purple wellies with coloured poppy's on them..... doesn't help either that Dave is also my brother in law, Martin my boss and Steve is a next door neighbour.....
Makes life interesting when you have names like that. When I was telling friends that my son was coming home with David I did have to explain who I was talking about! Unless he is a dog loving boss he might not see the funny side. Our vet though is very impressed as his name is Dave :) Julie

cleopatra
17th December 2005, 04:16 PM
that little pup is an angel, i love rubys