• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Croatia!

Indy

Hi everybody!
I'm new on this forum so I'd like to tell few things about me and my dog.I'm the owner of a lovely Blenheim Cavalier.We live in Croatia,in a town named Split on the Adriatic coast.
My dog is named Indy and now is 15 months old.He changed my and my family's life..I have a son and a husband.We all adore him
Here are some pictures of Indy.
Dvor002.jpg

4park6.jpg

kupanac.jpg

He is gorgeous. Looooove his coat!! it's deep red like my Rory's. ;)

But I wish Rory would swim like that!!

icon_welcome to the board. Lovely pics; it looks so lovely and warm too! :) Croatia's getting very popular with the Irish for holidays.

What a handsome boy, I also love the picture of him in the water swimming gorgeous.
Welcome icon_banana icon_banana

Welcome and what a beautifull dog, amazing coat, so well looked after you must be so proud. icon_banana icon_banana

Thank's to all of you.Your dogs look great too.To me all the Cavaliers are beautyfull.I must say we take a good care of our little angel.He likes walking along the beach and swimming ,but that's not good for his coat.It takes few days to recover and shine again.Our home is near the sea, so we are very busy :roll:
Here are some new pictures of Indy exploring a strange tree in the saloon :D
Picture055Medium.jpg

Picture056Medium.jpg

And one more ....playing with laser light
Indy-laser009Medium_edited-1.jpg

Indy-laser022Mediumcopy.jpg

C ya Gys!

Hi to all of you !
We are here again...
My baby has grown up and he's a big boy now....
Still likes the sea and swimming, fishing too :D
P1000809.jpg

09a88d1b.jpg

P1000795.jpg

28d2ded4.jpg

After long walks he's VERY tired 8) and hungry,too! :lol:
spavanac1.jpg

See ya gys
smiley5.gif

Welcome to you and Indy - he is very beautiful. The pictures were great.

My friend and her family left their home in Belgium today for a 2 week vacation in Croatia. I am anxiously waiting for her return so that she can tell me what Croatia is like.

Hi Indy,

Your baby is a gorgeous boy, his red is really russety which I love in a Cavalier :D He's also got a freckley nose just like my Charlie - how could I resist him? :lol: :flwr:

are cav's good swimmers?

I love the swimming picture.

I didn't let Paddy in a bath or pool yet. she is now 5 months old? is it ok to to give her a bath already?

Hi, lovely dog and photos. Our dog love water so much too. We don´t have a sea, but we are living near the river and they often swimm. But we must be careful to pretend them from swimming away, when the water run fast :)
cerv2.JPG

cerv6.jpg

Back