I made the team, and got my jersey.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/ddd123/DudleyPlayingSoccer.jpg

Is it spring yet, are we goin
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/ddd123/SoccerJersey.jpg

Okay I am ready, I got my Puppia on let's go
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/ddd123/Puppia.jpg

Sally
10th December 2005, 03:25 AM
Wonderful pictures! The one with the soccer ball looks like a professional shot!

Cathy T
11th December 2005, 05:08 PM
Love the jersey. Did you submit the soccer ball picture for the calendar on the "other" board? I wondered who that was. What a great shot!

Karlin
11th December 2005, 05:55 PM
What a handsome man! I'll have to get Irish jersies to round out the team... :lol:

Jen
11th December 2005, 07:53 PM
Great pictures Linda! That jersey is adorable!! The yellow Puppia looks very nice with his coloring! :D

Linda
12th December 2005, 03:06 AM
Sally:

Thank you, I must of taken about 30 shots was trying to get him to
keep his paws on the ball, too funny. I cropped it even tried using
a mini soccer ball.

Cathy:
Yes that is Dudley, I went to store that just sells dog clothes and was looking for a Yellow Sweater. I really like how Dudley looks in ylw but they had nothing, then I came across this soccer jersey they had brazil which the colour is ylw/green (which I preferred) but my husband is
ITALIAN thought I had better get that one. ;) ;) or somebody might of went into a huff they only had the two to choose from.
Was trying to be a little creative 8) 8) 8)

Karlin:

That would be great, could you imagine if we could get shots of them all
with their jerseys on and make a collage. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
By the way what is the colour of the irish Jerseys ????????
My kids have Celtic jerseys that are Green/White icon_banana con_banana icon_banana

Jen:

Thank you, I thought is was cute, but I also think it is a little big for him
I may exchange it for a smaller size.
I love ylw on Dudley, but can't find anything maybe in the spring :o :o :o :o :o

Cavalier Mom
15th December 2005, 04:40 PM
Dudley is such a pretty dog. Some shots you post, he doesn't look real he's just so cute! :D I love "is it Spring yet?". Thanks for sharing.

Joyce
16th December 2005, 11:35 PM
My husband is Italian also and he loved Dudley's jersey. Great picture and Dudley is beautiful!

cleopatra
17th December 2005, 03:42 PM
i have just showed that pic to my husband, but the next thing he will go and do is go and get a manchester united one for jasmine lol :) stunning dog by the way

Linda
19th December 2005, 12:53 AM
Dudley says woof woof (That's Thank you in human language) :lol: :lol:

I had never seen Football Jersey's anywhere, but this store is kind of a
boutique a little expensive. I thought is was a bit big for him, but the
store is in the middle of a gigantic mall. They told me to bring him and try on a smaller one.

But how will I do my Xmas Shopping ;) ;) ;)

Not finished shopping yet, so I can't bring him how will I ever manage to carry all those parcels and him.

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd December 2005, 09:07 AM
Linda, they are lovely photo's and what a gorgeous boy Dudley is :D I love the one of him looking out the window. It's a bit like a kid waiting to spot his mates outside so he can go join them to play :D