• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dudley Is Getting Ready for The World Cup

Linda

I made the team, and got my jersey.
DudleyPlayingSoccer.jpg

Is it spring yet, are we goin
SoccerJersey.jpg

Okay I am ready, I got my Puppia on let's go
Puppia.jpg

Love the jersey. Did you submit the soccer ball picture for the calendar on the "other" board? I wondered who that was. What a great shot!

What a handsome man! I'll have to get Irish jersies to round out the team... :lol:

Great pictures Linda! That jersey is adorable!! The yellow Puppia looks very nice with his coloring! :D

Sally:

Thank you, I must of taken about 30 shots was trying to get him to
keep his paws on the ball, too funny. I cropped it even tried using
a mini soccer ball.

Cathy:
Yes that is Dudley, I went to store that just sells dog clothes and was looking for a Yellow Sweater. I really like how Dudley looks in ylw but they had nothing, then I came across this soccer jersey they had brazil which the colour is ylw/green (which I preferred) but my husband is
ITALIAN thought I had better get that one. ;) ;) or somebody might of went into a huff they only had the two to choose from.
Was trying to be a little creative 8) 8) 8)

Karlin:

That would be great, could you imagine if we could get shots of them all
with their jerseys on and make a collage. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
By the way what is the colour of the irish Jerseys ????????
My kids have Celtic jerseys that are Green/White icon_banana con_banana icon_banana

Jen:

Thank you, I thought is was cute, but I also think it is a little big for him
I may exchange it for a smaller size.
I love ylw on Dudley, but can't find anything maybe in the spring :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dudley is such a pretty dog. Some shots you post, he doesn't look real he's just so cute! :D I love "is it Spring yet?". Thanks for sharing.

i have just showed that pic to my husband, but the next thing he will go and do is go and get a manchester united one for jasmine lol :) stunning dog by the way

Dudley says woof woof (That's Thank you in human language) :lol: :lol:

I had never seen Football Jersey's anywhere, but this store is kind of a
boutique a little expensive. I thought is was a bit big for him, but the
store is in the middle of a gigantic mall. They told me to bring him and try on a smaller one.

But how will I do my Xmas Shopping ;) ;) ;)

Not finished shopping yet, so I can't bring him how will I ever manage to carry all those parcels and him.

Linda, they are lovely photo's and what a gorgeous boy Dudley is :D I love the one of him looking out the window. It's a bit like a kid waiting to spot his mates outside so he can go join them to play :D

Back