• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bruce, Kris, and family

Bruce H

Finally got some time to get a picture of Kris and I and our crew, including the not-so-cooperative Buck the cat. So hard to get a reasonable picture with everyone wanting to do their own thing. So, left to right, top: Isis and Eva. Left to right bottom: Penney, Dottie, Buck the cat, Star, Pixxey, Anna (laying), Kate, Cooper.
72228406_f29665bc1b_o.jpg

We tried to also get a picture of just the dogs, but that turned out to be impossible.

Lovely family. Great pic. Thanks for sharing. Sure looks like cavalier heaven to me.

Great family shot, can't imagine how you were able to get them all in position. Buck must be a saint to endure all the puppy love he must get from the gang.
JaneB

That's a great picture. You have such beautiful dogs -- and yes, you can see why Buck wasn't all that sure he wanted to be in this particular photo shoot!

I can't even get my two to sit still for a pic. :) I keep thinking I have to set up a picture with me and the two dogs and get a friend to take it.

karlin said:
I can't even get my two to sit still for a pic. :) I keep thinking I have to set up a picture with me and the two dogs and get a friend to take it.

That's what Kris and I had to do. We set the camera up on a tripod and got Kris' mom to take the pictures. I think we took something like 50 or 60 pictures. There is a time delay built into the camera, but you have to get up each time and reset it; I did some research and found there is a remote control for fairly cheap, so ordered one this morning. We'll see how that works.

karlin said:

That's what Kris and I had to do. We set the camera up on a tripod and got Kris' mom to take the pictures. I think we took something like 50 or 60 pictures. There is a time delay built into the camera, but you have to get up each time and reset it; I did some research and found there is a remote control for fairly cheap, so ordered one this morning. We'll see how that works.

Hi Kris/Bruce

What a beautiful picture, how you ever managed to get everybody in and all posing so well.

Kris and yourself look so happy and you both have beautiful smiles.
It is nice to see folk smile.

family photo

oh my god!
your dogs are gorgeous. are all of them house pets?
i have one and it's hard work!!
brid

bruce--that's one of the most awesome dog photos i've ever seen--all of them looking right at the camera, with one negligible exception, everybody in the picture looks so relaxed and casual, not really posed, even if that's an illusion. lovely picture. The humans are placed just right, and the couch compliments the picture so nicely. great shot. everybody in the picture looks great!

OMG! how do you schedule lap times? lol. Cavlier heaven for sure:) In your Avatar they all look like they are puupies at the same time? What are their ages if you don't mind me asking?

Hey Bruce,

Haven't you gotten a few more since this? :rotfl: I think it's time for a new picture!! :p

I love the picture, by the way!! You must have had a lot of patience to get all of the dogs like that!! :)

Finns Family said:
OMG! how do you schedule lap times? lol. Cavlier heaven for sure:) In your Avatar they all look like they are puupies at the same time? What are their ages if you don't mind me asking?

In the avatar they are the 2 litters born at the same time that I wrote about in the breeding journal. In the picture there are the 9 we had at the time. We have since added Deuce (one of the tris in the avatar) and Grant & Chico, both rubies. They range in age from Penny who is going on 10, to Deuce, born last December.

Arasara, you're right it is about time for a new family picture. The trick is finding the time and getting everyone settled down. We try to keep an up-to-date family portrait on the mantle, but have been falling down on the job lately. Withe our kennel club's annual show coming up and a bunch of other miscellaneous things, it's been pretty hectic around here.

What a wonderful picture, but isn't one ruby missing? Didn't you just get 2 rubys? Was he shy for the camera?

Charleen said:
What a wonderful picture, but isn't one ruby missing? Didn't you just get 2 rubys? Was he shy for the camera?

If I remember they have a female ruby-- and then they got two ruby boys this summer. The pic was actually from 2005. Bruce- correct me if I am wrong.

What a wonderful picture - I'd love to have so many - they must keep you busy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great photo, everyone looks so happy! Except I bet the kitty's thinkin' "how'd I get in the middle of this?!" LOL!

I can't imagine how you did that photo! your cavies are really beauties!!!

LOL, all them spread on the couch!

wow! I have never seen that shot before! I was just doing the math in my head and you have about $20,000 worth of dog sitting on your laps. :yikes Looks like heaven to me!!!!

Back