PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: ruby female needs short term foster/Dublin area

Karlin
20th December 2005, 04:29 PM
I have a female spayed ruby coming into rescue who needs foster, maybe only for a day or so, maybe a little longer, from tomorrow, Wednesday.

I will probably collect her late afternoon or evening. She has a home arranged but the details need working out and thus she just needs a place she can stay. She is the much loved dog of someone who is severely ill and in hospital and a distraught family cannot mind her at this time, so I'd like to get her somewhere restful and comfortable before she goes to her new home. PM me if this sounds like something you could do; needs to be in the immediate Dublin, Ireland area.

Thanks!

Cathy T
21st December 2005, 12:47 AM
Are you sure she doesn't want to come to California??!!

edel
21st December 2005, 10:39 AM
is there anyway she can be sent down to me in Cork?

Karlin
21st December 2005, 11:08 AM
Cathy if only!! :) Edel, thanks for the offer; she had a copuple of offers of foster in Dublin so she should be sorted now. icon_banana

Karlin
21st December 2005, 11:25 PM
Here she is; her name is Holly:

http://static.flickr.com/9/76060265_d9899d7fc6_m.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/40/76060276_80eacd0289_m.jpg

She's gone off to her new home! :) A total little sweetheart. She also has huge eyes and looks like a little teddy bear. Two kids will get an extra special Christmas this year...

Maxxs_Mummy
22nd December 2005, 12:14 AM
Oh isn't she a little darling! Karlin, I'm surprised that you didn't steal her away and keep her as your third....

I think I'd have been very tempted :lol: My youngest, and I have decided that we could just about fit in and manage a black and tan pup sometime next year .... Now we have to sort of sweet talk Dad around to our way of thinking.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forest
22nd December 2005, 05:48 AM
Isn't she a little cutey! I hope everything works out for her in her new home.
Julie and the girls :)