• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sophie's sister

Forest

Well. I am getting the hang of it now so here is one of Sophie's older sister Lottie. She had just come back from the beauty parlour :)
Julie and the girls.

IMG_2107.jpg

Thanks Jen and Cathy! I think my girls are gorgeous and I love them to bits. They are my little girls as I have 3 grown up sons :) Your tris are lovely too. We had a tri boy before the girls. He went to the bridge when he was 13 from MVD. Cavaliers are just the best breed ever!
Julie and the girls

Forest said:
Thanks Jen and Cathy! I think my girls are gorgeous and I love them to bits. They are my little girls as I have 3 grown up sons :) Your tris are lovely too. We had a tri boy before the girls. He went to the bridge when he was 13 from MVD. Cavaliers are just the best breed ever!
Julie and the girls

Wow! 13!!! That's so great. What a nice long life. We should all be so lucky!

I like the curling ribbon too! She looks so white and clean after her beauty treatments. :)

How long did they stay in for? :) Actually Lottie's stay in for so long that I have to take them out otherwise they get a knot. Her sister on the other icon_whistling. One time the groomer put them on their collar and the little one - the cheeky one- was trying to pull her sister around by the bow :D
Julie and the girls

Back