• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Newest Arrivals - updated 1/12/06

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! I am going through serious puppy pangs. But then I remember my sister's new puppy who we visited with for Christmas, and what a headache puppies can be. :) But those are some cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute pups!!!! :D Congratulations!

What a great looking litter, the markings are really nice! I just love the litters that are a mix of colors like you have. And an equal mix of males and females, something for everyone.

Congrats on a great looking litter, looks like all are healthy and happy.

Thank you everyone !!

Yes, mom and babies are doing wonderfully!!

I just love watching them sleep with their little round tummies - sooooooooooooo peaceful !

Congratulations on your new arrivals. They sure are a beautiful litter. Santa really filled your stockings with joy didn't he?

I just wanted to add updated photos! Here are a few that were my favorite :lol:

Picture071.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Enjoy!!

They sure are sweet, those pictures above are just adorable.
Where are all these little puppies poppin up from, giving everybody puppy fever.
I just love how they are laying on top of one another, adorable

What beautiful little schmushie faces. I can almost smell that wonderful puppy breath. So cute. So cute.

I want more puppies...... have to wait until tomorrow to collect Ozzy, getting so excited, would'nt think I had two already... :D

Thank you - I have trying to work with different lighting and getting ideas.

It is becoming more of a challenge now as they are starting to move around.

I am actually thinking of having some prints made of a couple of the photos (and the resolution is so much better) – if anyone would be interested as well – feel free to contact me. ;)

Your photos really are beautiful. I know what you mean about being harder to photograph as they het older and more active. I have found the only way to get even marginal photos with our puppies now is to let them play until they are worn out, then take pictures. Even that isn't always easy to do.

The other thing we did about a year ago was to bite the bullet and buy a digital SLR camera. There is not nearly the lag time that we had on our smaller digital camera. The down side, of course, is the size. It's really big and heavy, just like the older film SLR's.

Back