• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tara pictures at last

Jo B

I love my Kong !

tara2.jpg

Im so cozy in my bed icon_banana

Tarainbed.jpg

I have made great friends icon_whistling
smudge.jpg

Tara is beautiful! I just swoon over a ruby puppy.

How is the kitty doing with a new pup in the house?

Oh Oh somebody is looking pretty spoiled already.
She is adorable, I would'nt mind knowing how she is getting along with the cat too.

She is absolutely gorgeous. It's hard not to spoil them - I bet you buy a toy every time your out!
Joanna

Not before time !! She's only bleedin' gorgeous missus :D icon_heartthrob

I didn't know you had a resident cat, she's lovely :)

People always rise in Stephen's estimation if they have at least one resident cat. :lol: Though seven or more bestows particular merit.

She's lovely Jo, bet you are having lots of fun!

Thank you all

Stephen the cat is only a foster for one week icon_whistling well that was in September icon_whistling getting broody for another dog ??

Tara gets on brillant with the kitten ,they even play chasing up the stairs together, the only problem is Tara barks to get back down the stairs:D

Joanna she has loads of toys and most of them in the picture arent hers but she puts all the toys into one of her beds icon_banana

Oh my god, the size of her little tongue in comparison to the kong. Its amazing how we forget they were all that size once...

more pics..... ??

Lyndsey that is Mollys kong :roll:

She doesn't really take much notice of her own for some strange
reason :(

I had to give her a bath today as she rolled in fox poo icon_yuk

Here she is after her bath and she is not parting with her bone:D
Afterabath.jpg

Back