• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Ozzy

Claire

We picked up Ozzy on Saturday, he is sooo small compared to the other two, he has settled in well. Busta little unsure Saturday but loves being chased and jumped on, Woody is very unsure and is a growling a bit and a bit snappy but looks like a leave me alone as not actually touching him, we are watching him carefully, they are all getting lots of cuddles in order so hopefully he will be okay in a couple of days. (Karlin how do I get small pictures - did it once back cannot do it now?)

ozandmoz004.jpg

Ozzy is beautiful. We had a couple of problems with Daisy Boo and Twinkle as well. Twinkle lead with her teeeth at first and bit Daisy Boo on the bum and tail a couple of times. Things are getting much better though and I caught Daisy Boo giving Twinkle a good lick while she was asleep this morning. Don't worry, I'm sure it will work out.
Joanna

Lovely puppy!! :)

You can reduce images on photobucket by choosing to edit the individual photo on the site (click the 'edit' button above the pic in your online album). You can pick several percentages to reduce by. Usually 50% is good; 75% may make it tiny!!

He's got a little white bit on his nose like my ruby - thats so cute.

He is just adorable... squidgy puppy... lol

He is so darn cute, how do you handle 3.
I could just sit and hug him all day long.

We keep hiding him under the toy and saying to Busta and Woody where's Ozzy, Busta is happy to play along and Woody is still very unsure. He is very very good, wees and poo's on the mat, goes to sleep in his bed next to me and wakes up at 6.30 goes to wee and then has a the minute play and back to sleep.... seem to be getting to work very late this week, I am off next week so can have a snooze when they wanna snooze.
;)

Back