• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from New Orleans !

Roxanne

Some of you know me from the other board , but for those who dont I am Roxanne and I'm from New Orleans ( actually a suberb of N.O called Gretna ) As you know , we got hit by Katrina recently and things around here are still weird and not normal ! We were in one of the lucky areas that didnt flood !!

I have a big fur-family of 4 dogs and 6 cats ...... but i am adding a little caboose soon ...... one of my favorite breeds .....a Cavalier !! His name is Colby ....and he is just over a week old icon_banana so i do have a long wait ahead of me !! and i hate waiting icon_whistling

hope to get to know you better and learn from you also :)

icon_welcome and glad to have you here! yes one of the requirements of joining when you are about to get a puppy or have one already, is regular picture posts to the puppy gallery or we all get very annoyed. :lol: Those of us with adults like to relive the puppy experience... :)

OK will do ! :lol:

I just have newborn pics of Colby now , but am going to see him again tomorrow morning !!!!! he's 10 days old now icon_whistling

Back