• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Note to newbies: registering for the site

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Because of problems again with junk subscriptions (people trying to advertise commercial websites or links which could carry viruses) I am unfortunately going to have to require Admin approval to Ok your registration when you first sign up. This is only a minor administrative issue and means that while you will be immediately able to read all site content, you will need to wait til I OK your subscription before you can set up your user profile and post.

Sorry about that but the spam problem is an ongoing annoyance, and I dont want to risk anyone possibly getting exposed to viruses because of these people.

This doesn't affect existing members, as your accounts are already enabled! I just don't want anyone new to feel they are being deliberately blocked when they first sign up. :)

Back