PDA

View Full Version : Solid Gold "Just a Wee Bit"

Darby's Mom
24th January 2006, 10:30 PM
Hello all,
I have been feeding Darby the Solid Gold "Just a Wee Bit" along with her Nutro ULTRA kibble for a couple of months now. I was just wondering if anybody else has any experience with it... Opinions? Testimonials?

If you've never heard of it before, here is the link:
http://solidgoldhealth.com/products/showproduct.php?id=68&code=140

Thanks in advance!

GudrunTheRed
25th January 2006, 05:30 PM
I was looking at it just last week and it looks really good to me. I just checked out the ingredients list and it looks very wholesome and good to me. When we get down to the last bits of his Canidae, I will pick some up and see how Mr. Chester likes it.

Darby's Mom
25th January 2006, 11:05 PM
It seems like a fantastic food! Free range bison and wild caught salmon are the first two ingredients! Darby wolfs it down like "doggie-crack!" :lol:

She even likes it better than her freeze-dried liver treats!

Her coat has dramatically improved since I added it to her diet! She is silkier and shinier than before, and I think her tearing has decreased, too! I think I'm a convert! :D

Karlin
26th January 2006, 02:10 PM
We don't get it on our side of the water so can't offer any testimonials! :) In general Europe hasn't (yet) had the explosion of pet food brands that N America has had.

sramirez
26th January 2006, 03:33 PM
I tried to feed my two dogs the Gold pkg. of this brand and neither would eat it (my groomer carries it). So, we just switched to Natural Balance and even my Sasha can chew the kibble w/a little water on it.

Sheri