PDA

View Full Version : Great Website

Rippleoak
29th January 2006, 07:34 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to say what an interesting website you have here!
My name is Michelle and I currently have 6 Cavaliers. I live near to Windsor in the UK.
My Cavaliers are Sophie (12 1/2 yr old Tri), then the blenheims are Georgie Girl (6 1/2 yrs), Beckie & Dudley(4 yrs old), Chad and Mylee (18months).

The pic is not very good on my avatar but at least all 6 were sitting still! :lol:
Michelle

Sally
29th January 2006, 08:27 PM
Wow...they're just beautiful. You'll have to post some pictures of them!

Oh, and welcome :)

Cathy T
29th January 2006, 11:37 PM
Wow!!! Six cavaliers, you lucky dog!! And your avatar is beautiful. What a lovely looking group.

Moviedust
29th January 2006, 11:40 PM
Oh wow!!! A single-cav household here, so I'm completely jealous!! All of your cavs are beautiful! Did you decide you prefer blenheims or is the dominance of blenheims just a quirk of life?

Rippleoak
30th January 2006, 07:29 AM
All of your cavs are beautiful! Did you decide you prefer blenheims or is the dominance of blenheims just a quirk of life?

Thank you for the compliments! I have had Cavaliers since 1986 and in the last 20 years have only had the one Tri! I have only ever bred a few litters in that time and they have always been Blenheim x Blenheim, so thats always what I have ended up keeping.
Sophie (Tri) is 12 1/2 now and I dread the day I just have the Blenheim gang.
I am sure another Tri will appear in the house at some time :)

Heritage Cavaliers
30th January 2006, 03:22 PM
lovely dogs!

Welcome icon_welcome

Claire
30th January 2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the group, from Claire in UK also.... :o

chlovey
31st January 2006, 02:25 PM
hi and icon_welcome to the board....what a lovely bunch you have there cant wait to see more pictures xxx

ps we are from the uk too :D

Nicki
31st January 2006, 07:06 PM
icon_welcome Michelle and furry family

Lovely to see them all in the avatar - great that Sophie is doing ok icon_banana

I see you kept both Chad and Mylee ...hope they are both doing well for you, and Chad settled down {he was very interested in the ladies if I remember rightly :oops: :lol: } They've grown up into stunning Cavaliers..hope to see some more photos soon :D

Rippleoak
31st January 2006, 08:17 PM
icon_welcome Michelle and furry family

I see you kept both Chad and Mylee ...hope they are both doing well for you, and Chad settled down {he was very interested in the ladies if I remember rightly :oops: :lol: } They've grown up into stunning Cavaliers..hope to see some more photos soon :D

Chad is STILL interested in the ladies :roll: but is doing well. I would still like to get a few more lbs weight on him but he never sits still long enough. Mylee stayed and is the sweetest happiest Cavalier I have ever met. She is the clown of the family, totally idolised, and I am SO thankful I decided to keep her.

I will try and sort out some photos to post of them all.

Michelle

Forest
1st February 2006, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the board to you and your beautiful bunch! They are sooo gorgeous lying there altogether. It almost looks like a class photo :)
Julie and the girls