PDA

View Full Version : Now The Girls

Rippleoak
2nd February 2006, 09:09 AM
GEORGIE and BECKIE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/rippleoak/031115050802.jpg
Georgie is at the back and she is the dam of Dudley, Beckie, Mylee and Chad! She is now almost 7 years old. Infront of Georgie is Beckie. She is Dudleys litter sister.

BECKIE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/rippleoak/jun04.jpg
Beckie on her own. She is the busiest dog ever! Always on the go and always at the front of the pack.

BECKIE with MYLEE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/rippleoak/Myleexmas05.jpg
Mylee is Chads litter sister. She is the happiest Cavalier you have ever met. Her bottom NEVER stops wiggling.

MYLEE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/rippleoak/15months.jpg
Mylee is NOT very photogenic! Every pic I take, she NEVER looks pretty, but she really is!

Lastly,
SOPHIE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/rippleoak/sopxma05.jpg
This is Sophie at 12 and 1/2. She was heart clear at her check up at 12 and still full of life! Her ears are a bit chewed as she used to LOVE letting Georgies pups play on them! Lastly, this is a photo of Sophie in her younger days!
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/rippleoak/IMG02210181818A.jpg
I hope I have not sent you all to sleep! I bet you regret asking to see them :lol:

Michelle

edel
2nd February 2006, 10:51 AM
They are the most beautiful pictures. Look at the length of those blenheims ears. I dont think Lady's ears will ever be that long. How old is Beckie in the first picture

Mary
2nd February 2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your pics. Your dogs are absolutely beautiful. My favorite is the one of Sophie. What a beautiful, soft, gentle wise look. That face is priceless.

Rippleoak
2nd February 2006, 12:36 PM
They are the most beautiful pictures. Look at the length of those blenheims ears. I dont think Lady's ears will ever be that long. How old is Beckie in the first picture

Thank you!

Beckie was 2 or 3 in that first picture.

Linda
2nd February 2006, 12:46 PM
Stunning Cavaliers, how do you manage having them all so close in
age.
The girls are just so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, must be one busy house
at your place.
I am fretting on getting a playmate for my Dudley.
Thinking how am I going to divide my love, breeders ruby still has
not come into season. We will have to see now as the timing for
a puppy is taking me to the middle of the summer not great timing
I would of loved to have one in March that way by the time summer
came I could go everywhere with them.

joanna
2nd February 2006, 01:36 PM
They are all absolutely gorgeous - love the ears. You must spend your life grooming them!
Joanna

Claire
2nd February 2006, 02:41 PM
We are never bored of pictures, I bet all of us have more photo's of the dogs than family!!!!!

Cathy T
2nd February 2006, 04:10 PM
I hope I have not sent you all to sleep! I bet you regret asking to see them :lol:

Michelle

Are you kidding??!! Post more pictures!!! You have some absolutely beautiful dogs. And Sophie...heart clear at 12??!! That's fantastic!!

Cathy T
2nd February 2006, 04:11 PM
I had to chuckle...I went to your profile and see that you are a dog groomer. No wonder your dogs look so beautifully groomed!!!

joanna
2nd February 2006, 04:34 PM
That explains it!!!

Jo B
2nd February 2006, 04:45 PM
Wow their coats look very soft , Sophie is my fav icon_heartthrob
How do you manage with them all ?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee keep the picutres coming :D

Sally
2nd February 2006, 06:12 PM
Your girls are absolutely stunning...all of them. I think Mylee's beauty comes through nicely in the photos.

I don't think it's possible to bore us with photos!!!

Forest
3rd February 2006, 11:29 AM
The girls are just as beautiful as your gorgeous boys. :) I just love the one of Sophie (great name too I might add). She looks like a stately matriarch and very wise. Sometimes you wonder what is going on inside their heads.
Julie and the girls- Sophie and Lottie :)

JaneB
3rd February 2006, 12:09 PM
Looking at the pictures of your lovely dogs reminds one why the term "melting" eyes is used for Cavaliers. Your furry kids are beautiful. Sophie does pull at my heartstrings. I have to admit (as I'm sure most of us would agree) my fantasy is of having a "pile" of Cavaliers - how blessed you are!
JaneB

jennapea
3rd February 2006, 03:59 PM
Oh! Gorgeous Cavaliers! Mylee is a doll! I think her pic is beautiful!!! Post more when you have time!!!!

Rippleoak
4th February 2006, 05:29 PM
Wow their coats look very soft , Sophie is my fav icon_heartthrob
How do you manage with them all ?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee keep the picutres coming :D

I am used to having 6 now and they are no problem. The hardest jump was going from 2 to 3, as I did not have enough hands for times when they needed flexi leads! They really are no trouble.
Everyone advised me about keeping 2 from one litter, but they are so lovely together and play endlessly. I enjoyed the first litter siblings so much (now aged 4) that I did it again (now aged 18 months).

Thanks for their compliments!
Michelle

Maxxs_Mummy
4th February 2006, 05:42 PM
I agree with the others they are all beautiful but Spohie just has that wonderful weathered look that older Cavaliers get. It just makes me melt and as I am feeling very soppy today it brought tears to my eyes :roll: .

I could cheerfully bring home all the old unloved Cavs from the pounds if only my hubby would let me, there's just something about an older Cav that tugs my heartstrings :)

Rippleoak
5th February 2006, 10:42 AM
I could cheerfully bring home all the old unloved Cavs from the pounds if only my hubby would let me, there's just something about an older Cav that tugs my heartstrings :)

You are SO right! There IS something special about older Cavaliers.
My last old girl, Pippa, lived to 15, she was such a sweet, gentle lady. They are such a special breed.

Michelle

Nicki
7th February 2006, 08:01 PM
Lovely to see all your beautiful girls, Michelle - they are so beautifully groomed {sitting here looking at my two "scruffs" :oops: }

I certainly agree about the oldies being special - you develop an incredible bond with them over that length of time, and seem to know what each other is thinking.

Sophie is very special, she looks very regal there.