• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Rusbridge DVD

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I will have a new version of the Clare Rusbridge talk available in about two weeks. There's a single disk version and a longer verion with Q&A. This is from the talk in December. All proceeds from sales go directly to SM research.

Cost $20 US/Canadian
or £10 or 15Euros

Lecture Synopsis; Causes, History of the name, Clinical signs, Diagnosis, Treatment -medical and surgical, Future

For additional DVD with Breeders questions $30, £15 or 20 Euros ( for both)

More info when I have it. Payment can be by cheque or PayPal (in process of setting this up). THis is just an advanced heads up for those who are interested. Also the perfect 'gift' for your local vet!! Nothing better to raise awareness than to get this info out to vets in this way.

Thanks for the info, I am interested in this. Please let me know when it's available!

Good idea about the vet gift as well, I am going to get a copy for mine!

icon_thumbsup Nearest I can find to a hands up LOL

Yes please, the 2 DVD version if poss...

Nicki, Penny Knowler will also be supplying them for the UK, so you can email her. At the moment it is the detail work -- getting labels printed and so on.

[email protected] for further info!

Yes, Jen; let me find the pricing and I am going to get this out to the lists. I think it is around $25 US and I have them to send to N. America. I'll check to find the pricing and get it sent up. A PayPal facility was to be set up but the person who is in charge of it is on holiday til the 20th but I can take in donations and will trasnfer that to the research account. I will have Dr Rusvbridge and Penny Knowler acknowledge receipt of funds to individuals so that everyone who orders knows I am not hoarding the money myself! :lol:

I'll check on this and post later with full details.

Karlin

Back