PDA

View Full Version : snow troubles

jatomic
9th February 2006, 11:40 AM
As we live in Finland we have quite a lot of snow during winter.
It is usually nice but occasionally it´s a bit troublesome...

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/virpi.laaksonen/topinpompulat4_0106.jpg

Karlin
9th February 2006, 11:53 AM
icon_yikes icon_yikes

Boy that gives new meaning to cleaning them up after a walk! :lol: Amazing picture -- do those 'bobbles' just gather on their coat? Does it happen only when the snow is a certain type (eg fresh snow) or every time you have them out in deep snow?

TKC
9th February 2006, 12:02 PM
Ah he looks like a Christmas tree decorated in white bawbles!

Bruce H
9th February 2006, 12:14 PM
:D :D

That's just hilarious! We have had the snowballs on our dogs in the past, but nothing like that. Bet that took a while to melt off.

Rippleoak
9th February 2006, 12:19 PM
Wow!!!! I have had mine collect TINY snow clumps, when they have walked in the snow, but NOTHING like those huge clumps!!!!!!!
Great Pic!!!!

Michelle

Claire
9th February 2006, 01:11 PM
Thank god he didn't trip over - he would have changed into a snowball before your very eyes..... icon_yikes

Jen
9th February 2006, 02:00 PM
Great picture!! :lol:
Abbey gets snow clumps on her when it's the wet, sticky snow, but she's never had that many!!

Cathy T
9th February 2006, 03:21 PM
Oh my gosh!!! That is absolutely hilarious. Poor baby, don't tip over!!

Linda
10th February 2006, 03:27 PM
That would be a awesome Calendar picture for Winter months.
I can't believe how many snowballs he got. Just needs a Black Top Hat,
and a carrot and he will look like Frosty The Snowman.
Adorable.

jatomic
10th February 2006, 04:31 PM
karlin: you´re on the right track; it´s only fresh snow that gathers into balls when the temperature is near zero. Usually he wears a dress when the snow is like that, but this time I forgot. Eventually he had to be carried home because he was unable to walk and, boy, he was heavy. I had to rest quite a few times :lol:

petitchien
10th February 2006, 05:20 PM
My God .... what an amazing sight ... I can imagine that it was some weight to carry him home !! Amazing photo .....

Maxxs_Mummy
10th February 2006, 09:02 PM
Oh! Poor little man :? Bet it was really cold on his little tootsies too bless him icon_heartthrob