• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

INTRODUCTING HOLLY

yvonne

Hi Guys. Finally worked out how to post pictures. Holly was born on the 20th of November and i collected her on the 14th of January.
Hope you think she's a cute as i do. Her markings on her face are completely uneven, but that makes her even cuter. Her eye brows are white on one side of the face and back on the other.
yvonne
100_1775.jpg

100_1544.jpg
[/img]

Oh she is REALLY cute! I see she has good taste in heels already too!! :lol: :lol:

Just a tip for future pics -- you might want to downsize the image to about half that size, so it can be viewed more easily. I have a really big monitor and can't enjoy the whole pic at once! :) Very easy to edit sizes on photobucket; just go back to the pic, go into edit, and click the 50 % size (or whatever you like).

OH she's really cute icon_heartthrob

obviously another girl with a shoe fetish :lol:

She's adorable!! Congrats!

Cavs and shoes, my two favorite things! :lol:

What an absolute doll baby!! Jake has a mismarked face, he looks like everything got smushed to the left, I think it just makes him look more endearing. Gotta love those pumps!!!

She is a pickle, I just hope you bought the first pair she saw, instead of going to all the shops and coming back to the first one... eeh ladies.

Thanks very much guys. She's such a dote. The cat doesn't think so, but she'll get used to her.
Yvonne

She sure is sweet, funny how they all go for shoes of course only the
best for a cavalier.
Dudley would rather have my slippers or high heels than his toys, with the exception of his Snuggle Puppy,

Back