• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puzzle's Puppies at 8 1/2 weeks...

jeni

Puppies are 8 1/2 weeks old now. Growing like weeds. My daughter droped my digital camera down the stairs when they were about 5 weeks old and I haven't replaced it yet. I took this picture tonight with my cell phone. The only way to get them line up was to give them a little treat :lol:

Bone time.... :D
e82b282b.jpg

They are so so cute. Time goes so fast. Seems like they were just coming into the world. They are going to make some families very happy I bet.

sweet! they all cooperated so nicely with posing for the camera. nice photography.

Oh! my gosh! Where has the time gone? Seems like we were just welcoming them into the world a few days ago. The look so fat and healthy. And isn't it fun watching their color "ripen?" Even with a cell photo you can tell their coats are brightening. Please keep the pics coming so we can see how they come along before they go to their new homes. All that puppy breath! What joy!

JaneB

Back