• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

zack

judy

some photos of 4 month old Zack. I got him two weeks ago. :)
zac5.jpg

zac2.jpg

zac3.jpg

zac4.jpg

zac7.jpg

zac9.jpg

What a cute face! He seems to like the camera. My girls have the same little chickie toy. Don't you just love Dr. Noys Toys?!? They are the perfect size for puppies and seem to be more available now. I know PetSmart is carrying them now. Have you seen the TeddyBear? Zack needs one.
JaneB

toys

thanks jane! When i got Zack, i took him to the pet store (a big one) to get all the stuff. I didn't have anything except one crate. So, it was kind of a whirlwind shopping trip, going along the aisles with a shopping cart with zack in the passenger seat and grabbing things off the shelf. so that little toy was one of the things i got but i didn't know what brand it was when later i wanted to find more and didn't see any that size at the same pet store and another one that i go to. It's a squeaky toy and it was so fun watching him figure out how to make it squeak, and then have the greatest time squeaking it over and over and over. :)

I play guitar, and one night i picked up the guitar and started playing, and he went and got that toy and sat in front of me and started squeaking on it, i swear it seemed like he saw an analogy between what i was doing and him using the toy to make a noise, almost like he was trying to play along and keep time. love that sociability.

that's the only cloth squeaky toy i've found that's small enough for him to get his mouth around. i will go out looking for the teddy bear today when we go on our outings later. Thank YOU! we'll head for PetSmart.

Zack is such a cutie!! I LOVE his adorable little freckles!

And Darby has the same chick toy, too!! (Except she's pulled all of the hair out of hers... she says birds aren't supposed to have "hair!") :lol:

the freckles are everywhere. this photo is dark, but it's the best one i have right now that shows the tan foot freckles. he's an apaloosa! (sp?)
zac11.jpg

Zack is adorable! I just love all his freckles...I could see some of them in the first set of pictures, but look at his little legs in the second! Definitely a cutie-patootie. :) :)

Zack is definitely a cutie! You are going to love this breed. Very smart and "making music" with you he is showing you that side of him. :) I love his name. I had a collie /lab mix named Zacariah once....always loved that name.

Soooooo cute!!! :D :D :D I want a Tri!!! :(

Rory's first toy was a Dr. Noys lamb. :D He stiill has it... But it doesn't look very good anymore... :? And it's been desqueeked. He prefers the cloth covered squeeker from inside the toy. ;)

Mission accomplished. We got the Teddy Bear. it was the last one they had. just the right size.

Mary said:
Zack is definitely a cutie! You are going to love this breed. Very smart and "making music" with you he is showing you that side of him. :) I love his name. I had a collie /lab mix named Zacariah once....always loved that name.

i love the name Zack too. I didn't name him that. I wouldn't have thought of that name. I had mainly been thinking of girl names because i was looking for a female. Zack had a different name on his birth record, Casper, but the 8 year old daughter of the lady i got him from changed it to Zack. Good call, it fits him. The Zackster.

a collie lab mix sounds really nice. :)

Mission accomplished. We got the Teddy Bear. it was the last one they had. just the right size.

FYI: [url]www.sitstay.com [/url]has a full selection of Dr. Noys Toys for about the same price (including shipping) as the ones at PetSmart. I have ordered from them several times and they really do a great job with getting you your items in a timely fashion. The extra small size is perfect for puppies and they come with an extra squeaker!
JaneB

Back