View Full Version : Just introducing myself to the group

13th February 2006, 02:52 AM
Hello, i'm Laura and we are going to get our first Cavalier in 2 weeks!

I have been researching all about Cavaliers for about 5 months. Finally, we found a breeder and will be getting a Blenheim boy to bring home at the end of the this month, he'll be 10 weeks old.
I am looking forward to this day with so much excitement. I fell in love with the breed this past summer, when I met 5 of them at dog event. They just seem like the perfect little companion. And they're so beautiful! I feel like an expectant mother, i'm so anxious! :)

Thank you for having this site. I have learned so much (i've been lurking for about 4 months). I really wanted to do all the research first before finding a breeder. I have met some wonderful people through the Cavalier world and i hope to meet a whole lot more. I have a feeling that this little puppy is going to be my "heart dog" and I think we will have a very special bond. I can't wait to be part of the Cavalier owner's world!!

13th February 2006, 09:22 AM
Hi Laura, welcome to the group, if you do have any queries, then I am sure everything can be answered very quickly.... you just wait, you will be in love with Cav's forever now.

Mum to Busta, Woody and Ozzy

13th February 2006, 01:06 PM
Welcome, and good for you for doing research! You'll learn a lot here, it's a great site. :)

13th February 2006, 04:19 PM
hi laura xx

13th February 2006, 05:17 PM
icon_welcome and we'll be waiting for some puppy pics! You'll get plenty of viewpoints and ideas and chat from people on the site. :)

Heritage Cavaliers
14th February 2006, 05:21 PM
Hello and welcome icon_welcome

Always wonderful to see new faces ;)

14th February 2006, 07:36 PM
Hi Laura
Welcome and Congratulations on your forthcoming addition.

What are you going to call your little guy.

This is a amazing site, and don't be afraid to ask any questions
Everyone is here to help with the knowledge that each individual has.
Lots of wonderful people and cavaliers.