• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just introducing myself to the group

LauraD

Hello, i'm Laura and we are going to get our first Cavalier in 2 weeks!

I have been researching all about Cavaliers for about 5 months. Finally, we found a breeder and will be getting a Blenheim boy to bring home at the end of the this month, he'll be 10 weeks old.
I am looking forward to this day with so much excitement. I fell in love with the breed this past summer, when I met 5 of them at dog event. They just seem like the perfect little companion. And they're so beautiful! I feel like an expectant mother, i'm so anxious! :)

Thank you for having this site. I have learned so much (i've been lurking for about 4 months). I really wanted to do all the research first before finding a breeder. I have met some wonderful people through the Cavalier world and i hope to meet a whole lot more. I have a feeling that this little puppy is going to be my "heart dog" and I think we will have a very special bond. I can't wait to be part of the Cavalier owner's world!!

Hi Laura, welcome to the group, if you do have any queries, then I am sure everything can be answered very quickly.... you just wait, you will be in love with Cav's forever now.

Claire
Mum to Busta, Woody and Ozzy

Welcome, and good for you for doing research! You'll learn a lot here, it's a great site. :)

icon_welcome and we'll be waiting for some puppy pics! You'll get plenty of viewpoints and ideas and chat from people on the site. :)

Hi Laura
Welcome and Congratulations on your forthcoming addition.

What are you going to call your little guy.

This is a amazing site, and don't be afraid to ask any questions
Everyone is here to help with the knowledge that each individual has.
Lots of wonderful people and cavaliers.

Back