• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Twinkle in her puppia.

joanna

We'll be able to bring Twinkle out in two weeks time which I'm thankful for because I don't think the small puppia will fit her for long!
Twinkle in her puppia:
P2150056.jpg

P2150064.jpg

Twinkle trying to eat her puppia:
P2150063.jpg

I think we need a bigger travel crate too!
P2080039.jpg

Oh, goodness. How adorable!! Too bad Cedar (who also has a red puppia!) and Twinkle cant get together to play!

:) Very cute.

I want to get my mom a Puppia for her new dog but don't know what size... Leo is an adult and wears a small! I know her new dog is supposed to be smallish as well. However Leo can wear a medium too so maybe that's what I'll go for just to be safe.

What a sweetie, perfect name for her.
She looks to have a little twinkle in her eyes.
How are you managing having 2.

So so VERY precious!!!
You must be having SOOO much fun!
They both are beautiful!

Nancy
New Jersey

She looks like she could be doing an ad for Puppia :) My girls feel very left out as we don't seem to have them here in Australia :cry:
Julie and the girls

Hi Joanna,
She's only gorgeous. Definetly a similarity to her sister.
She looks slightly more placid than my lunatic though.

Yvonne

yvonne said:
She looks slightly more placid than my lunatic though.

Yvonne

:lol:

Hi Yvonne,

it's Joanna's husband here - wouldn't normally log in as her but had to laugh at this. Twinkle's an absolute nutter. We had flowers in our garden before she came along. Now we have twigs (chewed ones). I'm convinced she's part cat from the way she stalks Daisy Boo sometimes. I've been dying to get a photo of her ready to pounce but she moves too fast. That's not a placid look in the first two pics- that's her "right, I'm sitting, where's the treat?" face!

I have to say I laughed too Yvonne - she is a complete nutter. She's food mad and that is the only thing you can control her with. At this stage we're convinced that she knows if she goes at the plants she will hear "Come" which means treat. However, on the good side she housetrained in a couple of days and she's great company. It's funny how their personalities differ. Daisy Boo is a slob and Twinkle is just mischief! She also has the "who me?" look mastered.
Joanna

Hi Linda,
They get on great - most of the time! We can't leave them with toys unsupervised because one always wants what the other has - even identical chew toys! They have to be fed separately too because their eating habits are so different. Twinkle has an eat now taste later type of attitude and would eat as much as you give her. Daisy Boo likes to take her time and savour her food so she has to be in a different room or Twinkle would literally dive into her bowl and eat everything. They sleep in the same bed at night but we do have a separate pillow and bed in the living room for when they want their privacy. They have their little fights but we've had no injuries - just lots of noise!
Joanna

Back