PDA

View Full Version : Here are the pics!!

jennapea
20th February 2006, 03:29 AM
The two on the right are boys. So I know we will be getting one of those two. Just waiting a little longer to make our final decision.
The other picture is of the mom and one of the babies laying on her neck.
Enjoy! I will until I have one in my arms in 8 long weeks!!
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/jennapea98/Picture101.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/jennapea98/Picture102.jpg

Moviedust
20th February 2006, 04:33 AM
What a beautiful ruby momma! Gorgeous coat. I know many women who would pay good money to get a color and shine like that!

Cathy T
20th February 2006, 05:47 AM
How cute! You really have to look to find that puppy cause he blends so well with his mama!

Karlin
20th February 2006, 10:29 AM
I know many women who would pay good money to get a color and shine like that!

:lol: :lol: Too true!

Love those rubies, they are so pretty.

Forest
20th February 2006, 11:07 AM
What gorgeous ruby babies!!! They all look striking. Was the dad a ruby too?
Julie and the girls

Claire
20th February 2006, 11:49 AM
What a great colour ... had to check again to see where the puppy was on the first one....

JaneB
20th February 2006, 01:01 PM
Lovely babies! I know you must be so excited. Keep us posted on your little guy's progress.

JaneB

jennapea
20th February 2006, 03:27 PM
What gorgeous ruby babies!!! They all look striking. Was the dad a ruby too?
Julie and the girls

Yes! The father is also a ruby. They are both Irish imports. Most of my breeders Cavs are directly from Ireland. (I'm in the US)

Linda
21st February 2006, 02:33 AM
Oh Oh they are so adorable, I want a ruby but still have not heard anything from my breeder.
She was mating her Ruby with a black and Tan.

That mama is just beautiful, I also had to do a double take to see the puppy on her neck.

Roxanne
22nd February 2006, 12:49 PM
WOW The coat on the mom is amazing ! Love the color and shine ! Looks like the male puppy 2nd to the end is lighter than the rest ?? The others have a dark rich deep coat ;) It seems like yesterdat=y .....and then it also seems like forever ......that I was posting colbys newborn pics ! Its been 5 1/2 weeks ! Time will go by fast for you ! Congrats !!!

jennapea
23rd February 2006, 03:35 PM
WOW The coat on the mom is amazing ! Love the color and shine ! Looks like the male puppy 2nd to the end is lighter than the rest ?? The others have a dark rich deep coat ;) It seems like yesterdat=y .....and then it also seems like forever ......that I was posting colbys newborn pics ! Its been 5 1/2 weeks ! Time will go by fast for you ! Congrats !!!

I haven't heard back yet if the one that is a little smaller with the lighter coat is the one that got stuck and required the c-section. I'm sure she's busy with the pups and my Isabelle's mum is due for her babies next week, so I'm sure the breeder is probably very busy! Hope I hear back soon and get more current pics in the next week or so.

joanna
23rd February 2006, 04:12 PM
Daisy Boo's coat was quite light when we collected her and it's now a rich red. The pups are gorgeous!