PDA

View Full Version : New member saying Hello!

TraMar
20th February 2006, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone
I just joined the board and wanted to give a quick hello. After 20 years of longing for a Cavalier, my dreams are finally coming true!!!! I will get my new boy the first week of March! :D This little guy is show potential, so we'll see how he turns out. ;)

I am a small hobby breeder of Shih Tzus, so am new to Cavaliers. I know my Tzus will do well with a new brother in the house. :lol: I've not yet fully decided on what his name will be. I'm leaning toward calling him Charlie - but I suspect that's not terribly original for a Cav. :lol:

I'm off to browse the forum. :)

Karlin
21st February 2006, 12:58 AM
icon_welcome and we'll look forward to learning more about your new puppy when he arrives!

TraMar
21st February 2006, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I forgot to mention my little guy is a blenheim. :)

debjen
21st February 2006, 07:06 AM
Hi I'm a new Cav owner too...can't wait to see your boy.

Heritage Cavaliers
21st February 2006, 11:48 PM
Congrats on your new boy and welcome. I am sure you will find that this fourm is a wealth of knowledge!

TraMar
21st February 2006, 11:55 PM
Thanks!! The breeder just sent me an updated picture!!! YAHOOO!!!! Isn't he the most adorable thing?!! Oh my stars!! :D

I am not sure what his official name will be yet, but I'm definitely calling him Charlie. :)

http://tramarshihtzu.com/images/Charlie/charlie2-21-06.jpg

Linda
1st March 2006, 03:21 PM
Welcome to both of you, he is precious.
This board is a wonderful place to ask the silliest questions and not feel silly for asking. ;) ;) ;)

Tons of knowledgable folk.

Jen
1st March 2006, 03:30 PM
Welcome, he's adorable!!

blt178
1st March 2006, 05:25 PM
20 years is a long time to wait! But he will be worth every minute of that wait... there's really nothing better than a fuzzy Cavalier muzzle giving you a little kiss! (ESPECIALLY when they are babies... puppy breath is so precious!)

Enjoy him and do post pics as he grows!

Cathy T
1st March 2006, 05:35 PM
What a doll!

Heritage Cavaliers
2nd March 2006, 11:59 PM
What a beautiful boy ! Good luck and I hope to see more photos of Charlie here in the near future!

Angela
3rd March 2006, 12:24 AM
What a little beauty.

Bruce H
3rd March 2006, 01:28 PM
WARNING!

Puppy breath is addictive! Worse than cocaine. Just ask me :lol: :lol:

OMG, I'm talking about the puppy breath; I've never used drugs. Boy did that sound wrong the way I wrote it!!

TraMar
3rd March 2006, 02:06 PM
:lol: Bruce!

Dogs are like potato chips, you can't have just one. ;)

I currently have 4 adult Shih Tzus (plus 4 three week old Tzu puppies!) and *only* one Cavalier! Don't ya feel sorry for me - only ONE Cavalier?! :lol:

Bruce H
3rd March 2006, 02:13 PM
Don't panic, there's still time :D

petitchien
3rd March 2006, 02:15 PM
TraMer ...

We're getting another dog at the end of this month and we've decided to name her Charley aswell !! I think Charley is a great name for a female so as I really don't think if I ever have kids that I'd name a girl Charley ... we decided to go for it with the dog instead !!! She's adorable and very impish so I think Charley suits her .. we were leaning towards Jet, but after a few weeks she's not really a Jet .......

Your Charlie is a real Cutie .... Our Gizmo is a bleinheim too ....

Keep more pics coming ....