Blog Comments

That's so funny Kirsty!!!
    I have two window sill sitters too! Although Merlin has taken to falling off it lately - too busy barking at other dogs going past
    Sins it's true - cleaning swan poo out of a cav's coat is not party! Still though it's a lovely walk and she loves all the people and dogs she meets there. We alternate between walking round the Lough and heading to either UCC or Fitzgerald's Park, both of which are slighly less messy!

Cathy, that it a coincidence! Isn't it amazing how they turn the ball into a total mess? I'm flabbargasted at the dedication required. And you should see Cleo chomping down on the rope. She seems to seek out the weak spot and work on that until another little bit unravels. The the process starts all over again!

Davy, you were so lucky you could pawn the clean up off on someone else! My brother - the hero worshiped God - as he takes Cleo on epic walks around the place with him, is home tomorrow night, so she'll be delighted to look pretty for him. We're off to Holland tomorrow for a little holiday for a week, and Cleo will be staying with my mam, but with the brother home I know she won't miss us at all, and will probably be a little cheesed off when we return and take her back to our place!
    Ugh, I'm imagining all the swan poo...ewww.
    I started life in Cork across from the Lough,my aunt still lives there.
    Sins
    Aw, poor Cleo! Well, her coat looks lovely, so silky and shiny now after her bath. I'm sure this will entitle her to extra cuddles.

I just noticed such a coincidence - we have exactly the same rope toy - it started out as a rope ball - and ours looks exactly like yours, a bit chewed up and taken apart! I will have to post a photo! And we have the exact same flooring in our kitchen.
    Poor Cleo, she sounds like my brothers Cocker spaniel. I was looking after her when she spotted a duck on the grass by the side of the pond. Before I could stop her the chase was on with the duck diving through the fence around the pond to safety. But Cassie spotted an opening under the fence, shot through after the duck and then the moment she found out that dog can’t walk on water.

Like Cleo she too couldn’t wait to get out of the water. Thankfully she was only here for the day so I left the task of bathing her to my brother

Cleo looks lovely
    She seems to have forgotten how to do this again! Despite many opportunities to hop over it this morning she didn't. Not sure whether this is because she has forgotten or because she has learned not to. Personally I assume the former as it would never be this easy to have trained her to stay downstairs and yesterday she was up and down like a yo-yo.
    Aww bless her, she clearly loves being with her mummy.
    Thanks guys! I promise I will make the effort to keep this up to date.

Pauline does Dylan stay in bed when he goes himself or does he also try to make yougo to bed?

They are very good at training us aren't they?!
    A great start to your blog, do keep it up. Dylan does the same thing when he is tired, he puts himself to bed!
    Haha...she sounds very much CAVALIER
    They usually train their people very well